next seasons strip

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont see any reason why it would. We will still be Rangers. Only thing that might be up for debate is what happens with the Carling sponsor.

Aye, that and whether or not McLeish sticks with Wattereus or brings back Klos. :craphead:

Dont see any reason why it would. We will still be Rangers. Only thing that might be up for debate is what happens with the Carling sponsor.

Depends if we've to cover it up in the UEFA Cup Final, the russian tv don't really like advertising drink.

:craphead:

Why would it change?

IMHO, the biggest change would be that the RFC logo would not be alowed to appear on the new strip, as it's a registered trademark of Rangers Football Club. That's how the club manage to shut down any entity using their mark.

IMHO, the biggest change would be that the RFC logo would not be alowed to appear on the new strip, as it's a registered trademark of Rangers Football Club. That's how the club manage to shut down any entity using their mark.

Repped you by mistake. The trademarks and all that is good at RFC will be sold as assets to a NewCo.

Repped you by mistake. The trademarks and all that is good at RFC will be sold as assets to a NewCo.

OK, so un-rep me, I'm only giving my opinion based on my limited knowledge on the matter. <cr>

Given that the mhedia, SPL, SFA and every other fucker will be looking for an excuse to say that 'they're still masquerading as the "oldco"', I think a rethink of next year's kit may be worth considering?

Given that the mhedia, SPL, SFA and every other fucker will be looking for an excuse to say that 'they're still masquerading as the "oldco"', I think a rethink of next year's kit may be worth considering?

Who cares about them?