This s Just A Blip

Today saw the announcement that the business side of our club will be wound up..............yes the business side only..........Like our irish neighbours over the city they have had a few name changes also, that is what we are facing..a name change.

All those memories of 4 European Finals..all the leagues and cups and those famous names who have pulled the jersey on will be followed by others in the future. When have you ever saw a draw for a cup or a league fixture say Rangers plc....never.

So we miss Europe for 3 seasons , we all know how quickly that time will pass......do you really think it has been 4 years since Walter won the first of his 3 championships? Also think of that bhastard liewell and his fucking embarrassing behaviour at season 07/08 and his sporting integrity and the behaviour of the rhat using the death of an ex bit part player to have an OF game cancelled.

My initial reaction was lets get to Div 3, then I thought we will get 2 nd place....And with a bit of luck sneak something against those bheasted bhastards and give them a run for their money, but we would need to have a total blanket ban on away games and guys will need realise that this indeed could be a way to show support for the team.

Out of the last 5 league titles we have won 3.........we know what transpired re us losing last year (although Ally losing a 9 point lead did not help things) and as mentioned the sporting integrity league.

To all those of my age group who attended that fateful OF game when 66 of our people never returned home, well that is the blackest day this is a blip on the horizon.

So I say stay on the spl and do not enter any other stadium that is not our own to hurt these bhastards.

scumdee hivs..that little cunt is on his knees money wise with his bank so we can hurt that chunt.

hivs that smary chunt petrie well his transfer money must be running out and his crowds are down, so we can hurt him.

st midden yeah another one to fuck up.

sheepville well they are losing 60k a week just now and if they lost the money we give them they will feel it and milne is a roman anyway.

st johnstone another that needs to be fucked up.

So stay and fight and make life hell for them and if o'regan acts the hardman take them back to court and fuck up the others re europe and that diddy jacobite team.

I agree with most of this. But fuck me, dont patronise us by saying this is a blip. This is a massive day in our clubs history, and this wont be forgotten in my lifetime.

Now we'll see the real rangers men though. Guys like Naisy and McGregor have a chance to move on, on massive wages (now no transfer fee will be involved).

I'm sorry ED, but I'm not convinced the "never miss a game" crew amongst our travelling support would have the willpower to keep to an away-day boycott - in fact I'm certain they wouldn't. Thus, it would fall on its arse and that's not what is required if we want to hurt (financially) those who have kicked at us while we're down.

The answer lies in Div' 3.

We will be welcomed with open arms the by the Chairmen (and many fans) of these smaller provincial clubs. We'll be back to the land of 3.00pm on a Saturday kick-off times, we'll be providing financial assistance (bigger crowds) to communities up and down the land in places many of us have only seen on TV holiday programmes and lastly, we'll be taking the moral high ground and accepting our penance, which is, after all, what many of these SPL bastards want us to do. :sherlock:

* As a footnote. I was at the terrible game you mention. I and my pals were but a last-minute decision away from exiting Stairway 13 that day (our normal exit route). I know the pain and anguish felt at the time and still do and you're right - this doesn't even come close - but back then I was helpless to do anyhting about it at the time - today, as things stand, I can put in my tuppence-worth and suggest an alternative.

It's Div' 3 for me my friend.

Fuck the SPL. :angry:

I agree with most of this. But fuck me, dont patronise us by saying this is a blip. This is a massive day in our clubs history, and this wont be forgotten in my lifetime.

Now we'll see the real rangers men though. Guys like Naisy and McGregor have a chance to move on, on massive wages (now no transfer fee will be involved).

I am or have ever been one to patronise anyone...I call it as i see it and will never ever be any different...............In the context of people losing their lives in our stadium ..then it is a blip to change the name of the company that runs the financials for our club.

I'm sorry ED, but I'm not convinced the "never miss a game" crew amongst our travelling support would have the willpower to keep to an away-day boycott - in fact I'm certain they wouldn't. Thus, it would fall on its arse and that's not what is required if we want to hurt (financially) those who have kicked at us while we're down.

The answer lies in Div' 3.

We will be welcomed with open arms the by the Chairmen (and many fans) of these smaller provincial clubs. We'll be back to the land of 3.00pm on a Saturday kick-off times, we'll be providing financial assistance (bigger crowds) to communities up and down the land in places many of us have only seen on TV holiday programmes and lastly, we'll be taking the moral high ground and accepting our penance, which is, after all, what many of these SPL bastards want us to do. :sherlock:

* As a footnote. I was at the terrible game you mention. I and my pals were but a last-minute decision away from exiting Stairway 13 that day (our normal exit route). I know the pain and anguish felt at the time and still do and you're right - this doesn't even come close - but back then I was helpless to do anyhting about it at the time - today, as things stand, I can put in my tuppence-worth and suggest an alternative.

It's Div' 3 for me my friend.

Fuck the SPL. :angry:

Point taken and understood bud00000042.gif I would have no qualms if indeed we end up in Div 3 as it would cause mayhem for them.........it was the mischief-making side of me thinking what a total uproar it would cause with these bhastards if we won the spl.

So see you in Peterhead21.gif And you are right re the guys wearing the I never miss a game.have been there also, but this is a time when the sacrifice would be worth it.

God I jumped back and forth there ....................and echo your sentiments

Fuck the spl angry.gif