Mr Green , Tell us who the backers are now .

At least a degree of his logic was that when the future was uncertain, there would be no point in naming backers, who may not want to be involved in a newco, or may not want to be involved if we couldn't sign players.

Officially, the CVA needs to be rejected on Thursday first, and I am sure he will stick to his timeline.

Aye sure enough mate ,better be good though .Theses household names <cr> he mentioned .It'll also be four month since d & p were appointed by cw :anguish:

Hindsight being 20/20, this wasn't the good news that I thought it was at the time <cr>

He wanted HMRC to announce if a cva was going to be accepted so they didn't waste time and they did so...I don't see why announcing the backers should be a problem maybe the backers are our season ticket money.

If we stay in the SPL, these backers will be getting a debt free club with a huge fanbase and excellent facilities.

They'll be queuing up to jump on the bandwagon.

Don't be surprised if some of them are the rich Rangers men who never stepped up previously.

If we stay in the SPL, these backers will be getting a debt free club with a huge fanbase and excellent facilities.

Don't be surprised if some of them are the rich Rangers men who never stepped up previously.

With fucking major brass necks.

Booler ,I don't think that would be a surprise mate . Wonder if any of tbk will jump in ( on the cheap )