The Bitter Scotsman

gsa

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking as a Scot, the Scottish fans who set themselves up to be anti-English as their main form of identify are like the Aberdeen fans who think they have a rivalry with Rangers. The other side don't care, trust me, I live here, they don't care... not even a little bit, not even slightly.

aye, i know what know mean!

it's like sitting in an ex-pat pub full of englishmen in africa, china, or south america listening to them flaunting their genetic snobbism. and the other patrons don't care, trust me, i've lived there, they don't care ... not even a little bit, not even slightly.

:lol:

Oh you rent it I see,what about the one in central America is that a timeshare?

oh, nice to see you spotted your erroneous inference, too bad gsa hasn't!

timeshare?

now there you go trying to get me in trouble with your pal gsa.

you trying to set me up?

From experience of living all over England, NE, NW, SE and SW, I have to say English arrogance is largely a myth. The stereotypical image of an English fan thinking England are going win every tournament, is for me also largely a myth.

The only part of the country where this stereotype may ring true to a point, beyond the odd knobend, is the South East. However, even then it's still a minority of people.

I actually agree with this.

I don't think I've ever actually met/spoke to an England fan that believes they'll win every tournament or should have won every tournament they have every entered, it is generally the media that spout the nonsense, whether people regard it as a myth or not, it is a large part of why the Scots/Welsh/Norther Irish want them to get gubbed all the time.

Baxterboy you have some chip on your shoulder

oh fuck, how did i drope a chip there?

surely your not suggesting that this is a glaswegian trait!

sloppy eating habits!!!!

fucking sectarianism so it is!

you'll get fucking banned for that!

so bernadette, you know for a fact that this is fabricated, do you?

you actually believe that it is beyond the realm of possiblity that there's an english dude out there who actually believes that his team will be in the finals and that someone would have to make up such a story :lol:

what a fucking joke it is to read that you, a fucking tosser who gets his jollies off by attacking a burd who is providing some fun and entertainment for fellow bears in difficult times, have the fucking temerity to question the ethics of someone else. :lol:

listen you useless fuckhead you're not worth the time of fuckin day.

however, you have my sympathy - you're just a pathetic wee cunt who is the laughing stock on the board for your cowardly attacks on a burd - attacks that clearly illustrate a sexual deviancy most probably rooted in a four inch dick.

i guess, though, considering all the fabrication necessary to increase the size of such a mini dick, your psychological problem of projection is an understandable one.

so you think i made up a story that there's a limey out there assuming his team will be in the final?

it is the truth, wanker, - a trait which is the antithesis of a lowlife like yourself.

this might help:

http://www.amazon.com/Extender-Enlargement-streching-device-results/dp/B004J70H4Y

Can't wait to see you on Live At The Appolo mate (tu)

Tbh I don't want to see them gubbed all the time and I am Northern Irish Their media is no better or worse than most of the leading football nations

I usually tend to find that the Scottish and Northern Irish that are hardcore Loyalists want England to win but the 'not really giving a fuck' ones genuinely tend to want them to get gubbed.

Obviously you'll know better than me though, I can only go on my experiences from meetings at Ibrox and such.

I usually tend to find that the Scottish and Northern Irish that are hardcore Loyalists want England to win but the 'not really giving a fuck' ones genuinely tend to want them to get gubbed.

Obviously you'll know better than me though, I can only go on my experiences from meetings at Ibrox and such.

<div><br></div><div>I'm living in Wales just now, and probably the most 'Welsh' part of Wales at that.</div><div><br></div><div>Of course there is some bitterness towards the English national team, some people are especially bitter, but in terms of general population, it's leagues beneath what it's like back home. They even have the additional reason of not even speaking the same language!</div><div><br></div><div>Given most people around here support an English team, I often wonder if that goes some way to quenching the bitterness? Where as back home, most Scots support a Scottish team.</div><div><br></div><div>The thing that annoys me most about this Scotland/England rivalry, is it is almost entirely one way. Most English I've worked with, which must number well into the hundreds, maybe into the thousands, from all over the country, really do not care about Scotland or a rivalry with them. Most of them are either completely ignorant to our national team, due to not caring, or actually wish us quite well. </div><div><br></div><div>Of course, I'm not saying support England, that would be silly. Just that the bitterness and hatred spouting from sections north of the border is actually quite embarrassing when little is being fired back, and the target doesn't even really care that much.</div>

In fairness though they really shouldn't give a fuck, since the 90's England have stayed at the same level with reaching International tournaments and not getting much further than the quarter finals, where as Scotland have fell away big time and are at a point where they can't string 3 passes together!

There's a touch of the Rangers-Aberdeen 'rivalry' about it, although obviously less bitterness.

Can't wait to see you on Live At The Appolo mate (tu)

i'm sure you canny! - especially after going to all that expense for the enlargement kit.

you'll have a right to show it off.

and every wee lassie there will be fuckin relieved that big (make that 'wee') bad devlin isnae gaunny beat the fuck out of them that night, furra change.

aw poor wee dev, sorry if that link was a litle too close to the bone. ..

...but wait a minute ...naebday kin find your bone, kin they?

i'm sure you canny! - especially after going to all that expense for the enlargement kit.

you'll have a right to show it off.

and every wee lassie there will be fuckin relieved that big (make that 'wee') bad devlin isnae gaunny beat the fuck out of them that night, furra change.

aw poor wee dev, sorry if that link was a litle too close to the bone. ..

...but wait a minute ...naebday kin find your bone, kin they?

You a smack head?

You a smack head?

aye!

dae yi want one?

oh, right, that explains it, dint it!

yi've hud wan too minny in the fuckin heid, eh?

oh fuck, canny dae that, kin wi - abusin' the mentally fuckin challenged, an' aw that!

so, bernadette, are you named after that wee ira slag on yerr faither's side or yerr mammy's?

aye!

dae yi want one?

oh, right, that explains it, dint it!

yi've hud wan too minny in the fuckin heid, eh?

oh fuck, canny dae that, kin wi - abusin' the mentally fuckin challenged, an' aw that!

so, bernadette, are you named after that wee ira slag on yerr faither's side or yerr mammy's?

You're not really that stupid are you?

You're doing an excellent job at playing to the OP anaw :lol:

You're not really that stupid are you?

You're doing an excellent job at playing to the OP anaw :lol:

uch, naw.

just 'horsing' around.

you know fine well you've got a monopoly on stupidity. :lol:

you know, bernadette, i was out of order with enlarger recommendation,

while some may view it as apropos cumuppence for a calling somebody a liar when they're not, it was nevertheless insensitive to your condition.

so please forgive me.

forget that retaliatory link, as penance, i've taken the time to find a more appropriate link for your condition.

now, i know funding probably is and has been an issue, i'm sure, though, there's plenty on here up for a whip-round.

Well I can't understand why anyone would want our fellow Brits to do badly. Particularly when Scotland have not qualified you would expect people up here to get behind England.

Most English people couldn't give a fuck either way about Scotland, they certainly don't have the same level of hatred as the tartan army(aka attention seeking cunts)

I refer to them as the tartan ARSEHOLES. :mad: