Murray should lose knighthood

a dirty lying bare faced cunt who sold us down the swanny to whyte, iv defended him in the past re the players he brought and the titles we won but today that has all been washed away and i can no longer justify him, i fucking despise the cunt for selling us on to whyte, he knew what he was doing and so did whyte

a dirty lying bare faced cunt who sold us down the swanny to whyte, iv defended him in the past re the players he brought and the titles we won but today that has all been washed away and i can no longer justify him, i fucking despise the cunt for selling us on to whyte, he knew what he was doing and so did whyte

Fucking right they were both in it

2 dirty cunts cut from the same cloth, one had an image to protect and the other couldn't give a fuck

2 ingredients that make up a right dirty pair of cunts

slur david monkey can go fk himself with his prostate pal whyte --------RAGING IS NOT THE WORD...AND FOR ALL THE BEAD RATTLERS OUT THERE ,SUCK COK OF THE OTHER 11 MEMBERS OF THE SPL BECAUSE THATS ALL YOUR GOOD AT......TAINTED.. :angry::wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Can I add something,

Yes... he is a absolute cunt for the the way he ran Rangers behind the scenes... BUT........

Without the guy would we have seen the likes of Gascoigne, Laudrup, Numan, Albertz... The names we like to throw in peoples' faces, on Ibrox week in week out? Yes, he made BIG BIG mistakes and I 100% understand why no Rangers fan has the time of day for the guy but he revolutionised Rangers. He signed the first ever catholic player for us AND funded us to 9 in a row.

He crumbled under pressure of debts and flogged us to an absolute bawbag...

Not sticking up for his mess but he has shaped us in a way that no one else would have OR could have at that time.

Arsehole none the less though :crabflute:

Can I add something,

Yes... he is a absolute cunt for the the way he ran Rangers behind the scenes... BUT........

Without the guy would we have seen the likes of Gascoigne, Laudrup, Numan, Albertz... The names we like to throw in peoples' faces, on Ibrox week in week out? Yes, he made BIG BIG mistakes and I 100% understand why no Rangers fan has the time of day for the guy but he revolutionised Rangers. He signed the first ever catholic player for us AND funded us to 9 in a row.

He crumbled under pressure of debts and flogged us to an absolute bawbag...

Not sticking up for his mess but he has shaped us in a way that no one else would have OR could have at that time.

Arsehole none the less though :crabflute:

You really give a toss about players he (RBS) signed at a time like this?

Can I add something,

Without the guy would we have seen ...........

No "buts".........he opened the doors to the bheast on 10th July 1989.

Unforgivable.

You really give a toss about players he (RBS) signed at a time like this?

This thread isn't about CVA or anything along those lines... This is about David Murray...

And to be honest. I'm glad its came to this. We need the issue to be resolved once and for all. I would rather know where I am going next season to support them rather than having the feeling of fear and doubt over my head that someone, somewhere in another galaxy has found problems with our approved CVA and shit.

But thats for another thread. This is about Murray... (tu)

Someone remind me, was he given the knighthood for his footballing endeavours? or was it for his overall company and industry to scotland/uk (which I thought it was)

Because this whole malark may not be enough, if everything else still stands.

This thread isn't about CVA or anything along those lines... This is about David Murray...

And to be honest. I'm glad its came to this. We need the issue to be resolved once and for all. I would rather know where I am going next season to support them rather than having the feeling of fear and doubt over my head that someone, somewhere in another galaxy has found problems with our approved CVA and shit.

But thats for another thread. This is about Murray... (tu)

And Murray caused this.

It's all linked.

For destroying the Rangers that we, and all our past generations have grown up with and love he deserves to loose more than his knighthood. It will be a disgrace if he gets to keep his title and will make a mockery of the word "Sir"

He did us well in the past, but looking back, total recklessness with the tax.. I would still like to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding Whyte, but its hard. At the least he simply turned a blind eye to any suspicions.. If anyone even looks like a shifty bastard it is him. Perhaps if Murray's personal business hadn't been hit so bad it would be a different story.