Did Scotland get the wrong immigrants all those years ago?

Was watching England and France and couldn't help noticing how many black players they have. Needless to say there has hardly been any of them settled up here over the years and you have to wonder if they had would it have revitalised our national team just as it was starting to go downhill?

This discussion is becoming dangerously close to the "irish are the n****** of europe" idea.

Don't get me wrong though, i'd rather we had players that would want to play for Scotland - ie the opposite of that prick McGeady, although i'm glad he doesn't play for Scotland anyway

I'd rather have black folk than the fenian irish bastards we have been landed with!

We have our fair share of Irish filth too though... look at Rooney - utter disgrace to England. Don't want him back - wish he got injured.

We have our fair share of Irish filth too though... look at Rooney - utter disgrace to England. Don't want him back - wish he got injured.

Guaranteed he will be the only England player not to sing the national anthem if he starts against Ukraine. Every England was signing it against France Rooney might have the talent but he's not got the heart and pride with the likes of Scott Parker, Steven Gerrard and John Terry who do everything in their own human being to win that game for England.

Rooney is Irish? Why is he a disgrace to English Football? Of all the players who who could focus on who pick Rooney to focus on?

Rooney is Irish? Why is he a disgrace to English Football? Of all the players who who could focus on who pick Rooney to focus on?

The same invalid argument could be said for any player chosen then.

If it wasn't a Man Utd player you'd have nothing to say on the matter, someone needs to grow up a little I think...

The same invalid argument could be said for any player chosen then.

If it wasn't a Man Utd player you'd have nothing to say on the matter, someone needs to grow up a little I think...

So you dont think someone like Barton/Terry/Marlon King have brought on more shame? :disappointment:

I do seem to notice you enjoy following me about whenever I post anything that involves United. If you dont like it then jog on pal.

So you dont think someone like Barton/Terry/Marlon King have brought on more shame? :disappointment:

I do seem to notice you enjoy following me about whenever I post anything that involves United. If you dont like it then jog on pal.

This is this first time I've commented on anything to do with yourself an Man Utd. :lol: I think that you may be mistaken.

I'm no fan of Terry or Barton but King deserves to be in a much lower group along with that twat Lee Hughes and the Swindon keeper.