Can/should we lock out guests, temporarily?

Should we lock out guests, temporarily?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Should we lock out guests, temporarily?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy from Dundee posted earlier and called us chunts. Goes to all the trouble of registering and his one chance to wind us up and he spells cunts wrong :lol:

If you lock up guests then we'll end up with more registering.

Guy from Dundee posted earlier and called us chunts. Goes to all the trouble of registering and his one chance to wind us up and he spells cunts wrong :lol:

If you lock up guests then we'll end up with more registering.

If they register then they register with their IP and email address, in short, it'll be a very short stay on RM.

Trouble is some have had accounts like that sad sack that has been on RM for 4yrs. He has watched us win year after year just so he could come on today and try to wind us up. angsum.png

Im of the opinion that not as many guests are taigs as people think. I was a guest for many months before i took the plunge and joined and i still sumtimes lurk if i want to catch up quick without signing in. Alot of bears are guests, we probably got just as many taigs with accounts as lurk, sadly.

That would give them the pleasure of thinking they're getting to us IMO.

Wrong it would mean they would have to go somewhere else to pull there trousers down and have a wee pull instead of doing it on here .Cmon ban the rodents from here ADMIN please