JJB, Azure Catering

Dennis

And where is all the money going to come from to open up these stores, pay for stock, staff, rates and all other associated costs ???

I did say eventually!!! Perhaps when we are back on track and making some money, it was only a wish i have was great when we had our shops that was all...

A forward-thinking owner would factor in such contingencies and possibly start up a security firm within the organisation.

As long as he (they) gave me the job of interviewing prospective employees. :rolleyes:

INTERVIEW

CB: "Hi, thanks for coming along today. This won't take long as I have your CV in front of me. Now then.....what school did you go to?" :sherlock:

Yes and the only crossing allowed at ibrox "is the ball" :uk:

They are in business. I'm sure the contracts are going to be pretty good. They are not going to get paid so it's irrelevant to a new contract. Would be very poor business sense to be emotional and refuse to deal.

Far more important than jerseys and burgers is that G4S are owed £395,000. What if thy say they won't contract to a newco unless they get paid what they're owed from the oldco?

Are there other companies out there who could do the work? Remember that Rock Steady are no more.

Greggs please

i personally hated the JJB deal. with living in england, it was very hard to find a JJB store with ANY Rangers merchandise in stock. most of my purchases were made online or from a few visits back to Glasgow. i know if it goes back to Rangers stores, i doubt they'd open one in Barnsley lol but some kind of deal where shops in the WHOLE of the UK would stock Rangers stuff ( even if its just Tops & other small pieces of merchandise )

Also, how does the newco affect the deal with Umbro? in my opinion, a team of our stature should be kitted out by either nike or adidas

Your signature is brillisnt where did you get it?

so what happens to that then? 25m/3.7m if won + what ever is due for the jelavic deal wacko.gif

All of it - every last penny (except fees) goes to the Creditors! and IF there is excess :lol: after all that it gets distributed to the oldco shareholders.

i personally hated the JJB deal. with living in england, it was very hard to find a JJB store with ANY Rangers merchandise in stock. most of my purchases were made online or from a few visits back to Glasgow. i know if it goes back to Rangers stores, i doubt they'd open one in Barnsley lol but some kind of deal where shops in the WHOLE of the UK would stock Rangers stuff ( even if its just Tops & other small pieces of merchandise )

Also, how does the newco affect the deal with Umbro? in my opinion, a team of our stature should be kitted out by either nike or adidas

As long as Nike owned Umbro they would not have us go to Nike as they wanted to keep the Umbro brand alive, HOWEVER, Nike have put Umbro up for sale so once that happens a move to Nike should be easier however I would prefer a move to Adidas, that is just me personally in at least a small part because those scum across the city are with Nike.