has anyone renewed?

I got mine the other day, and it says it will automatically be renewed. I won't be able to go to game due to work, I sold it before Christmas, how do I go about cancelling it?

By letter to ticket office, I'd also contact the back to cancel the DD.

I got mine the other day, and it says it will automatically be renewed. I won't be able to go to game due to work, I sold it before Christmas, how do I go about cancelling it?

Email bank and ticket office pronto mate.

It's says in the daily rebel that season ticket renewals are null and void and that the newco will have to get in touch. It's on page53 in the bottom right hand corner if the page.

Has this been confirmed officially by the Club and if so have they cancelled the direct debit instructions of supporters bank accounts??

Has this been confirmed officially by the Club and if so have they cancelled the direct debit instructions of supporters bank accounts??

Wouldn't expect anything from club till tomorrow. I would think they would have to cancel the direct debits because the money would be going to rangers plc which will no longer exsist.

Just got my forms today, what was the point in sending them? We don't even know what league we will be in. If we do go down to the 3rd division they surely can't expect you to pay the same? If anyone has renewed, all credit to you.

If we don't pay up for the season tickets right away, then how the hell is Mr Green gonna come up with the £5.5m to buy the assets?

I'm hoping by close to the deadline of July 2nd there is clarity on the situation and where we'll be playing etc.

Sure I'll be renewing for certain but will it be at full price like last season or reduced in the SFL? Would like to know, hopefully this doesn't take too long however I suspect it will :(

I'm hoping by close to the deadline of July 2nd there is clarity on the situation and where we'll be playing etc.

Sure I'll be renewing for certain but will it be at full price like last season or reduced in the SFL? Would like to know, hopefully this doesn't take too long however I it will :(This