Big DJ on SSN

DJ has been a let down right thru this episode. Vocal when we're winning but full o shit otherwise. I always liked him but now I think he's a cunt.

I'm sat here waiting for them to get Sammy the mechanic on next, wouldn't fucking suprise me in the slightest.. It drives me bonkers the media can't put someone on with more than 1 brain cell, :wanker:

Haven't we already been punished? I thought we had. What is it people want ffs. DJ, who was someone I hero worshipped as a young boy, has turned into a fat tub of lard who really just needs to fuck off and give us peace.

Not seen it and wouldn't watch him. Been saying it for years, he is a joke. Ok I don't want him to make an arse of himself by backing us blindly. But for years he has been doing it by sittingf on the fencce. Goodbye DJ, goodbye. Long live the gers!!

He should at least try and educate himself on current events and then engage his brain before opening his mouth on TV.. All hes doing is feeding the mhob by handing them ammo

He doesn't have a brain, he's a stupid gobshite who spouts his ridiculous views from his arse. DJ is your typical no brain footballer come tv pundit, a bit like Robbie Savage. They're lucky if they have a brain cell between them.

This is what happens when you surround yourself with taigs and joke and laugh with them on pishy radio shows.

I wish he would come out and tell us why exactly we deserve to be punished and why the punishments we have already been handed are not enough.