Blue Days ahead

Blue63

Having read the latest HMRC bollox, it's clear that we are being used as a test case for the Tax Man, as ever all the shit gets tested north of the border, remember Poll tax etc, it's time to realise that our destiny has been pre-determined from day 1, what is ironic is HMRC using public funds to pursue Rangers to the ends of the earth, yet Vodafone etc, pay five eighths of fuck all to the revenue.

It's time we used the Freedom of information act to expose the HMRC's dirty laundry, I suggest we start with carbon footprint (is it in line with the Governments targets), first class travel costs, hotel costs, expenses from agents eating out and anything else that will make good newspaper fodder.

I know it's a ball ache, but at least it will take the mind off the loss of a century’s history and the gloating inbred green contingent who will be busying trimming their one giant eyebrow.

Follow Follow……………..

Having read the latest HMRC bollox, it's clear that we are being used as a test case for the Tax Man, as ever all the shit gets tested north of the border, remember Poll tax etc, it's time to realise that our destiny has been pre-determined from day 1, what is ironic is HMRC using public funds to pursue Rangers to the ends of the earth, yet Vodafone etc, pay five eighths of fuck all to the revenue.

It's time we used the Freedom of information act to expose the HMRC's dirty laundry, I suggest we start with carbon footprint (is it in line with the Governments targets), first class travel costs, hotel costs, expenses from agents eating out and anything else that will make good newspaper fodder.

I know it's a ball ache, but at least it will take the mind off the loss of a century’s history and the gloating inbred green contingent who will be busying trimming their one giant eyebrow.

Follow Follow……………..

We won't be losing any history. Don't listen to the mhedia.