Walter Smith to try and buy Rangers

Dunny_01

ok so I am up to speed here

I know whyte agreed to give his shares to green, is that deal done and dusted IE green is the beneficial owner of the shares and can agree this deal with Walters gang

or is that irrelevant on the fact that we will be a newco so the oldco shares are totally worthless?

shares are worthless

ok so I am up to speed here

I know whyte agreed to give his shares to green, is that deal done and dusted IE green is the beneficial owner of the shares and can agree this deal with Walters gang

or is that irrelevant on the fact that we will be a newco so the oldco shares are totally worthless?

Whyte's shares are completely meaningless now. The NewCo is completely separate.

D&P are not the problem, Green is the only issue. If Green chooses to step aside then the floor is open to new bidders.

It might be easier if Green continues to buy the club and then sell to Walter, otherwise if the floor is open for bids because Green steps out we could end up with mayhem.

At least we'll have no more of the infighting, Walter will recieve universal backing from the entirety of the Rangers support.

Also, I think we should start a thread where Dunny makes one post and everyone reps as a thank you for the hope he brought.

Dunny has just cost the newspapers a fortune, not one of them predicted this. They're out the loop and fucking worthless. The Daily Dunny has a ring to it.

So many doubters proved wrong again, the usual suspects I may add...Green is history, he knows that already, the hostility he would endure if he does not step aside is there for all to see in Walters statement..Walter has had to wait a long time to show his hand..I think he has Just laid out a royal flush..

Walter wants to buy us, Laudrup wants to coach free of charge, SKY are heaping on the pressure to keep Rangers in the SPL..

Nae luck lurkers.....

This is the best post you've ever made. It really is. (tu)

So many doubters proved wrong again, the usual suspects I may add...Green is history, he knows that already, the hostility he would endure if he does not step aside is there for all to see in Walters statement..Walter has had to wait a long time to show his hand..I think he has Just layer out a royal flush

BT dont mind me suggesting this but could you not do a little special photo set for Dunny (and me ahem) since he was the one to break the story?

There is no possibility of Green being able to hold on to the club now that Sir Walter has made his move.

He and his consortium are done - I'm sure they will be well rewarded for their efforts to date.

It's now impossible for Green to get us behind him with Smith in the opposite corner.

Impossible.

D&P are not the problem, Green is the only issue. If Green chooses to step aside then the floor is open to new bidders.

It might be easier if Green continues to buy the club and then sell to Walter, otherwise if the floor is open for bids because Green steps out we could end up with mayhem.

i was thinking this. green would leave with a few shares and the majority go to walter and co. everybody is happy

I don’t like the possibility of that happening.

That would make things very difficult. I’d imagine he’d want to make big profit.

This man has no interest in Rangers if that’s the case.