Walter Smith to try and buy Rangers

Dunny_01

Totally Right mate, Hes the only guy who could do this !! Another thing I made a suggestion a few weeks ago, the RFFF bank account is in place, he could easily ask the fans to subscribe to ''Rangers Unite'' type membership plan, its all in place and im sure as heck I would buy into Rangers and give Walter my money no doubt !!

I would be up for that if it was to buy shares in the new company, not just going to give my money away so someone else can get their hands on the club

Trying to get my head around this, got to go to meatings and such soon, fuck me i couldnt of predicted this shit in a trilliion years. Super staying? Green selling again? Walter returning? And who the fuck replaces Whitts at RB? So many fucking questions

And who the fuck replaces Whitts at RB? doh

More than anything I would love Walter back just now, I suspect if he knew how bad things would be he wouldn't have left when he did. You could be sure we wouldn't be getting as much of a kicking from all quarters with him around.

I don't know Dunny from adam, but he's a good poster on here, and he has delivered good info before, now i'm not saying he's right in this instance, but he must beleive it's got some mileage for him to post it, and i'm one Dunny mate who hopes your info is spot on, i'm not ante-CG or anybody else that takes over, it's just that if this was true, then ffs if carlsberg done takeovers