Walter Smith to try and buy Rangers

Dunny_01

If I hadn't had the snip done yesterday, I would be pulling the heid right off it the now!!

Hopefully the liquidators will punt Green's bid to fuck and let REAL Rangers men take over our destiny!!

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Some good news for a change and posts like this make me love this forum :lol:

yA FUCKIN DANCER, Lets hope this happens, and Uncle Walter is the new owner!!!

come on Walter do us proud !!!!!!!! Green will be kackin his pants

Jammy bastart! I was just about to hunt you done!

:lol:

Joking mate, well played as usual hopefully Green plays ball and does one and we can finally begin to look forward!

:clap:

If I hadn't had the snip done yesterday, I would be pulling the heid right off it the now!!

Hopefully the liquidators will punt Green's bid to fuck and let REAL Rangers men take over our destiny!!

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Haha, I was greetin' for a wee bit there when I read about Sir Walter, but this made me laugh. I'm at work. I can get away with a tear or two at work. The "other" will have to wait until I get home!

following talks over the last few weeks

Interesting - why would Smith have been in talks about a consortium a few weeks ago, if the Green bid is/was signed and sealed regardless of CVA outcome? I don't question Smith at all, I do however fucking question Charles Green. Who waltzed in last minute and claimed to have had a deal on the table from the get go back in Feb.

DUNNY STATEMENT:

THE GATTUSSO EXCLUSIVE I had about Craig Whyte wanting the bassa as his first signing !! when that comes out that that was true, then ill get saying Get it up yees.... That has haunted me for the year !!

I have to be honest that up till now, well apart from the initial period when this all kicked off, I haven't really felt much emotion, think it's all just jumping about too fast. But this news makes me very emotional and I just hope that Walter can get this done. He is probably the one man behind whom all the fans will actually line up and if the bid is anywhere near viable then Charles Green needs to do the right thing, thanks mate, but no thanks.