creditors meeting

Shuggy07

How long did you want it to last? Its a vote plain and simple. All the correspondence has taken place before the meeting.

Could have saved time and just sent them a fucking text mate.

Apparently Chris McLaughlin tweeting creditors meeting took just 9 fucking minutes. CVA officially rejected. No surprise there, but Fucking 9 minutes..... what a shambles.

been to a few and they dont tend to last long at all its a straight forward accept or not vote nothing else , no debate , so dont see why your so shocked.

Creditors meeting is this afternoon that was shareholders meeting

No it wasn't mate. Could not go today but have D&P letter in front of me dated 29th May 2012.

It states the creditors meeting at 10am today and the shareholders meeting at 1pm.

Thats the letter i got anyway unless it changed in the interim period from the letter getting sent out

No it wasn't mate. Could not go today but have D&P letter in front of me dated 29th May 2012.

It states the creditors meeting at 10am today and the shareholders meeting at 1pm.

Thats the letter i got anyway unless it changed in the interim period from the letter getting sent out

Got it the wrong way around mate lol sorry