Consortium announcement

What consortium!!! Did one not pull out last week taking 4m with him...... the pots bloody empty and D&P know this, that whats sooooo frustrating about all this....Lies

Who exactly pulled out............if we don't know the name then how can we say for sure that they pulled out and took their £4m with them?

Who exactly pulled out............if we don't know the name then how can we say for sure that they pulled out and took their £4m with them?

One guy said he was walking away, McDonald maybe? Can't mind the name.

"We need to get behind it and move forward and after the CVA proposal is formally rejected on Thursday, as you'd expect, I'll name my investors.

"We'll reveal who is on the board, what the names of the directors are and all of the things the fans, the SFA and the SPL are looking to see.

yer right Ed, I dont know the investors name:

but one major investor walked away last weekend after doing due diligence on the books and his fellow investors. That took £4m out of Green's funding book. He has

That will be easy, they will be at their fucking computers on Rangers websites instead of supporting their paedo shower of cunts club.

Until Ireland game kicks off... And even then, maybe the plastic paddies will still stay logged in.