Has Walter & Co missed the bus?

Yeah, Green pays £5.5m, Walter buys it off him for £6m (or whatever it's pushed up to). Instant profit for Green, club to Walter. I don't resent Green making money from this, he's done a good bit of dirty work.

Totally agree as long as he doesn't try to hold Smiths consortium to ransom.

CG if he doesn't do the correct thing will commit business suicide, he would receive no support from the fans

Hes named his investors. Who ever they are will b looking to double there investment. I'd think this will be finished by next weekend. Sure smith must be worried if greens got it? Is green upto something. Iv a feeling he'll sell training ground or stadium agree a lease for 100 years then go into the sunset and retire. Bates did it with leeds except hes still there

Please guys back the masters bid. Walter to us all is a man we can all get behind. Please Rangers fans use your power and stop this from happening to our great club please. Grown men in work nearly in tears when it was announced high fiving each other etc was a joy to behold but now the fans pressure must be applied.

Please guys back the masters bid. Walter to us all is a man we can all get behind. Please Rangers fans use your power and stop this from happening to our great club please. Grown men in work nearly in tears when it was announced high fiving each other etc was a joy to behold but now the fans pressure must be applied.

I must admit I openly sobbed in front of my office colleagues, and wasn't ashamed