Has Walter & Co missed the bus?

I must admit I openly sobbed in front of my office colleagues, and wasn't ashamed

Yeah, same here.

The best i've felt in months as i bounced round the factory telling all the loyal bluenoses.

I could hear chants of Walter Smith's blue & white army as it spread across the floor.

So disappointed when i heard Green's announcement.

Green might prove me wrong but still have bad feeling about him.

Walter is Mr Rangers so would have loved him to take over.

I don't think Smith has any real problem with Green completing his deal, his intention will have been to buy from Green anyway.

Could also see Greens investors remaining, six main investors from both groups each with around 15% stake would be ideal for me.

Yeah, same here.

The best i've felt in months as i bounced round the factory telling all the loyal bluenoses.

I could hear chants of Walter Smith's blue & white army as it spread across the floor.

So disappointed when i heard Green's announcement.

Green might prove me wrong but still have bad feeling about him.

Walter is Mr Rangers so would have loved him to take over.

He will mate, believe

I don't think Smith has any real problem with Green completing his deal, his intention will have been to buy from Green anyway.

It sounds to me that he has a huge problem with Charles Green completing his deal, and that Charles Green has a huge problem with Walters impromptu statement this morning.

would love walter to get it but dont see green, handing it over for less than 7 mill he will want money and rightly so he has stepped up were others only bumped there gums, lets hopw walters crew are prepared to go to 7 mill cause they never tried a cva for only 8.5 mill

We shouldn't be demonising Green here.

Of course he will want a profit if he sells. That's business.

If I was him, and facing strong arm tactics from a whipped up fanbase, I'd want a big payoff.

Where was Walter and TBK when the bids went in ?

They had their chance to be in his shoes and blew it, so if it costs them to do it now, you can hardly blame Green.

I didn't 100% trust green, I certainly don't trust TBK and I'm not sure exactly what role Walter has in the setup.

I will still be a TBK sceptic until they convince me otherwise.

Todays manipulation is hardly encouraging.