Last throw of the Dice by Radio Cattolica

mabawsa

Can u advise... They said at one o clock today there was an hour long programme looking back at our history after rangers basically died, then I heard it was cut to 15 to look at the highlight of rangers fc. What happened. Seemed as if they backtracked a bit, after finding out we have'nt died, gone away or anythink else, seemed a quick change of programme they were putting out??

Janet and John version of our history. Managed to get in plenty of negative points....anti-catholic, Souness hated that , Manchester trouble, wee snide comments on what was supposedly a proper commentary on our history. Thank feck we nevergot the hour ....Uefa singing sanctions, BB song......Delachunt knows we are coming back and his type are marked .

Janet and John version of our history. Managed to get in plenty of negative points....anti-catholic, Souness hated that , Manchester trouble, wee snide comments on what was supposedly a proper commentary on our history. Thank feck we nevergot the hour ....Uefa singing sanctions, BB song......Delachunt knows we are coming back and his type are marked .

Delachunt is an actual shitbag..................and I mean shitbag.

Traynor made some good points, he said that the tremors of this situation could throw up all sorts of scenarios.

he thinks that banks owed money by SPL clubs could crank up the pressure for these clusb to repay them. Lloyds did it to RFC and got every penny owed while other creditors will be left with heehaw.

The situation will now alarm the banks because the revenue of these clubs is in jeopardy now the Sky deal hangs in the balance, the banks may take action to make sure they receive the money owed by other clubs in full.

Traynor also said Green allegedly told an ex-board director he would sack McCoist - who then passed this on to McCoist.

i dont belive he would say that for a second, why the f would he say that?

sounds to me like more shit stirring by an ex director. My money is on King.