Rino

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Gattuso will be presented as a new FC Sion player tomorrow at 14:00 CET, according to Sky Italia.

didn't wait too long did he and it's hardly the money spinner that was being talked about.

Wasn't keen on him as a player i want a more youthful team.

In a coaching role his experience could have proven invaluable.

i agree, it was a no brainer imo. ness and mccabe need as many games as possible not being shunted down the line for a 33 yr old.

i love rino but we shouldnt be signing players for positions we have talented young guys waiting for.

I don't see what the big about Gattuso is he's past it. It's not like Paul Scholes who can dictate play, amazing range of passing, great long range shot, etc. Gattuso's was known for his fitness, energy and enthusiasm. These days Gattuso can't even play 90 mnutes of football plus the damage he now has to his eyesight. Gattuso was a great player in his prime but not now.

timing was simply all wrong.

had we got baught over and a CVA in motion before the end of last season, it probably would have happened.

right now we could well end up playing in Division 3. If that happens we'll be lucky to hold on to Andy Little, McCabe and Ness, never mind sign Gattuso to come play against Annan Athletic.