How much does Green want for his 2 month shift?

tbblue

What do we think Green will look for in terms of an uplift from his 5.5 million investment?

Do we think any other Rangers Men will pull out as Hart appears to have done...following the SWS bid?

Does the new chairman not feel he should be with the majority of the fan base, if he feels corporate rangers should be closer to the fans?

Will all supporter clubs unite behind SWS?

Was the Ally walking rumour a shot across the boughs to show Green what he has bought is devalued and a ROI is too lengthy without the fans?

Has the HMRC being pricks actually helped bring this bid to the fore?

Will Ally walking, cause a major player exodus that lengthens the ROI timeline, effectively making Green capitulate?

Will a tv deal be off the cards if an uncompetitive rangers is not present within the SPL.....we will be uncompetitive without the fans renewing tickets....and this could happen if the supporter groups call for it with Unity!

Mr Green has done some donkey work and I don't grudge him a fee, profit etc....the question is....how much is it going to take?

Sorry for the questions.....but only Green and SWS have the answers!

What do we think Green will look for in terms of an uplift from his 5.5 million investment?

Do we think any other Rangers Men will pull out as Hart appears to have done...following the SWS bid?

Does the new chairman not feel he should be with the majority of the fan base, if he feels corporate rangers should be closer to the fans?

Will all supporter clubs unite behind SWS?

Was the Ally walking rumour a shot across the boughs to show Green what he has bought is devalued and a ROI is too lengthy without the fans?

Has the HMRC being pricks actually helped bring this bid to the fore?

Will Ally walking, cause a major player exodus that lengthens the ROI timeline, effectively making Green capitulate?

Will a tv deal be off the cards if an uncompetitive rangers is not present within the SPL.....we will be uncompetitive without the fans renewing tickets....and this could happen if the supporter groups call for it with Unity!

Mr Green has done some donkey work and I don't grudge him a fee, profit etc....the question is....how much is it going to take?

Sorry for the questions.....but only Green and SWS have the answers!

Well the total investment is more than £5.5m. £5.5m is the cost of buying the assets, then there is all his lawyers and accountants fees to put the deal together, and he is investing more money on top of that into the club as working capital.

Maybe....but fundamental difference is......do we as fans want to be run as a profit making business that returns value to shareholders who want to take money out the club or do we want to run as a profit making business that returns value for re-investment in club and playing staff?

That's the fundamental difference for me that I doubt will see them combine.

I would expect any true Ranger to only wish for Their investment to be of value to the club as opposed to returning a dividend to them personally. It looks like the SWS proposition is the only one of the two to offer this!

Well the total investment is more than £5.5m. £5.5m is the cost of buying the assets, then there is all his lawyers and accountants fees to put the deal together, and he is investing more money on top of that into the club as working capital.

Still an absolute steal, getting a debt free Rangers for that much.

Surprised no more than Walter Smiths consortium tried to get in on the act late on.

Sale of the century

Green will make a killing out of this

Fuck me, our fans are fickle. Yesterday we were staring into the abyss. What this man has done today is ensure we still have a club to support.

He should be praised for having the intellegance to pull it off. Hes been 100% honest since he came in. If he puts a foot wrong though, i'll be first to call for his head. I think even Mr Green would understand, after everything weve been through.

Can somebody explain to me what this new consortium actually want as they have went on record as saying none of them want to own rangers ?

They want to buy rangers and steer it back to our rightful place at the top of the Scottish game, they want to run it as a full circle operation, that is....what they make coming in goes forever more straight back into the football club......not investors pockets.

They would move towards a supporter owned model, McColl has been a backer of that thinking for sometime!

I take my hat off to Green for his vision and hard work....but I see very clearly that he only has ££'s in his eyes and his heart....he saw an opportunity to set his own pension...one last payday as they say!

I want Walter in on Walter's terms. What Green wants should not have sway over Walter, so it isn't about Green or Malcolm Murray, it is about Rangers and what is best for Rangers. Walter Smith has been good for Rangers, and this club needs to cement its identity with Rangers men at the helm. There is no better Rangers man than Walter in the public domain.

Still an absolute steal, getting a debt free Rangers for that much.

Surprised no more than Walter Smiths consortium tried to get in on the act late on.

Sale of the century

Green will make a killing out of this

ok I'm starting to understand now,they are trying to hijack his deal and to put pressure on him they want us to withhold our season ticket money

let's say it works and he passes the club over to the new consortium.

They will sell the club to investors just like green was planning (remember none of them wants to own rangers).

The big question this leaves me wondering is where are the profits from this sale going ?

Is it ok for them to make money from this because they're rangers men ?

ok I'm starting to understand now,they are trying to hijack his deal and to put pressure on him they want us to withhold our season ticket money

let's say it works and he passes the club over to the new consortium.

They will sell the club to investors just like green was planning (remember none of them wants to own rangers).

The big question this leaves me wondering is where are the profits from this sale going ?

Is it ok for them to make money from this because they're rangers men ?

Are you a taig or what?

They will sell shares to fans to build up a fund that sees the club able to invest in order to position us back at the top of the Scottish game, where us as The People belong, pissing on the heads of all others....especially those from the paedo dome!

SWS and the McColl consortium will genuinely not profit from this move...that is what they mean by they don't want to own....the may well want to work, operate and represent the club but want a fan ownership model....genuine gers investors....as opposed to financial investors!

Fed-up saying the same old thing now... Green stepped-up WHEN IT MATTERED .... Walter's lads all stood by and watched.

Walter's lot as with the silly named blue knights were a weird lot trying to cash-in with little or NO monies.

Rangers were almost defunct ....... NO ONE WANTED TO BUY US!

Green and his investors did !

Walter and his lot........... did NOT 1

Comprende ? (dunno spelling lol)

Green IS the way forward................ WHY the fuck is it when we have no one ALL we saw on here was oh no what will happen to Us ? THEN when someone shows as in Actually SHOWS an interest and in Green 's lot actually have the BALLS to buy us............... STILL these idiots calling themselves Rangers 'fans' want to talk pish.... ?

SO MANY FANNIES in blue tops talking crap.... Walter has no money to speak of and the 'would-be's' very LITTLE to invest other than that WOULD have stepped-up when Mr Green's folk did.

Try properly asking , WHY NOW with Walter and the wanna-be's ? Is it because Green saw us through to the no debt scenario or ???? WHo IS looking for to sell, ask yourselves.

Fed-up saying the same old thing now... Green stepped-up WHEN IT MATTERED .... Walter's lads all stood by and watched.

Walter's lot as with the silly named blue knights were a weird lot trying to cash-in with little or NO monies.

Rangers were almost defunct ....... NO ONE WANTED TO BUY US!

Green and his investors did !

Walter and his lot........... did NOT 1

Comprende ? (dunno spelling lol)

Green IS the way forward................ WHY the fuck is it when we have no one ALL we saw on here was oh no what will happen to Us ? THEN when someone shows as in Actually SHOWS an interest and in Green 's lot actually have the BALLS to buy us............... STILL these idiots calling themselves Rangers 'fans' want to talk pish.... ?

SO MANY FANNIES in blue tops talking crap.... Walter has no money to speak of and the 'would-be's' very LITTLE to invest other than that WOULD have stepped-up when Mr Green's folk did.

Try properly asking , WHY NOW with Walter and the wanna-be's ? Is it because Green saw us through to the no debt scenario or ???? WHo IS looking for to sell, ask yourselves.

are you on drugs?

are you on drugs?

Agreed he is a Mong on drugs, as are the others who say anyone to question Green, given he was the only one to save rangers.....sorry he has done what he has done not to save rangers .....this however was a needful aside.....he done what he has done as an investment vehicle.....anyone who doesn't understand this....really wants to save their comments ...it's embarrassing......again I reiterate....he deserves a return...for doing he dirty work...but he should name his price and a reasonable one at that to allow the SWS consortium to step forward.

If you bought an old car on the cheap, for a bargain price that had engine problems. A rare car with massive history, it's seen all the top events, been well looked after, was one of the best cars in the world in it's day. You got it on the cheap, spent 2 months working flat out trying to save the original engine, but in the end had to give up and replace the engine, just as you've secured the new engine in but ain't got it running yet, someone says they want that car now, are you going to just give up and say have it?

I can't believe I just wrote that, but you get what I mean.

Are you a taig or what?

They will sell shares to fans to build up a fund that sees the club able to invest in order to position us back at the top of the Scottish game, where us as The People belong, pissing on the heads of all others....especially those from the paedo dome!

SWS and the McColl consortium will genuinely not profit

from this move...that is what they mean by they don't want

to own....the may well want to work, operate and represent

the club but want a fan ownership model....genuine gers

investors....as opposed to financial investors!

am I a taig (what makes you suggest that)?

No I am not.

The last paragraph of your post sounds very good and I hope it is true but have they actually said this or are you just guessing their intentions, as I haven't heard or read

of this scenario in any of the statements issued.

1339708924' post='1060120712']

Well did green not offer his investors double their initial stake so he'd not be far off that if he sold to Walters gang for 10 million

Elsewhere it suggests they are committing to a total investment of £30m. That won't all have been paid in yet, but I recon they are out of pocket to the tune of about £8m at the moment. I'm guessing £1m in professional fees, and the rest paid into the newco bank account to cover wages and running expenses until the income starts coming in. This is the time of year when you have most of the maintenance being done at Ibrox and Murray Park, and until people start sending in their season ticket renewals, there is no income.