does green deserve a chance

no got a clue bout polls n shit but after seein some of the stuff said n written about this fiasco , does green deserve the chance to run the rangers after the work hes put in or do everyone want rid?, lookin for some of your views n reasons on it

Green deserves his chance, yes.

BUT, I'd love to see him bringing Walter's consortium on board.

If Walters consortium really do want to see the club prosper under Rangers men, this should be acceptable to them.

If they want the club lock stock and barrel, and dont want to join in with Green, then they dont really want what they say they want.

Hopefully a solution can be reached thats to the satisfaction of all.

Especially Rangers FC.

Not with the Smith option in the wings. Green is only in this to make a fast buck. If more money can be made over success on the field he'll take the money every time. Walter and backers are not in it for financial gain. We know where we stand with them and they will put our club first. So Green must stand aside now. Not against him making a few bob for his troubles but he's got to keep it sensible.

Yes. I'd love to see Walter own the club, but Green has done enough to deserve the position he is now in.

Plus he gave a very public invite for Walter to come on board and he can be Chairman of the football side of the club and this Rangers fan Malcolm Murray(3rd time lucky in as Non Exec Chairman of the PLC and listening to his interview tonight i don't think anyone will step out of line there.

As for Walter owning the club .he said that neither he nor his people want to own the club.............so as I mentioned in another post that £6m would have more benefit going to the club than trying to replace Green and it would take more than that.

It has been a real thought provoking day .initial reaction to Walter was yes.....then when you read it and when Green did what he said on the tin by announcing his investors and new board members that also gave comfort......so could be marriage made in Ibrox.

Green deserves his chance, yes.

BUT, I'd love to see him bringing Walter's consortium on board.

If Walters consortium really do want to see the club prosper under Rangers men, this should be acceptable to them.

If they want the club lock stock and barrel, and dont want to join in with Green, then they dont really want what they say they want.

Hopefully a solution can be reached thats to the satisfaction of all.

Especially Rangers FC.

Well he said on tv earlier that the chairmanship of the football club side of things is there for Walter for the taking

Not with the Smith option in the wings. Green is only in this to make a fast buck. If more money can be made over success on the field he'll take the money every time. Walter and backers are not in it for financial gain. We know where we stand with them and they will put our club first. So Green must stand aside now. Not against him making a few bob for his troubles but he's got to keep it sensible.

i would love smith in charge of the club too but weve bn like this since feb 14 , 4 months on and they leave it this late , if they wanted the club so much then why wait, do they merit the club after not stepping up to the plate in time??

And the names he announced today are what we have been lacking for over 20 years.

To be fair to our new chairman, in Malcolm Murray's interview today he does indeed exhibit many qualities that have been sadly lacking. Would he, for instance, have put up with a walloper like Bain as CEO earning £600k? I suggest not.

To be fair to our new chairman, in Malcolm Murray's interview today he does indeed exhibit many qualities that have been sadly lacking. Would he, for instance, have put up with a walloper like Bain as CEO earning £600k? I suggest not.

bains arse would have not touched any of the marble stairs as he was booted out the door. The fact he knows McCoist and was obviously socially involved with him , should comfort McCoist and Green said he would have a Rangers influence on the board.

He mad the right noises eg i don't have an ego that will be caressed by this position. So Walter get your £6m over to Green take the shares that will produce for your investors , they will as they said not own the club but their money will be more useful going into the new company plus as chairman of the football sdie Walter you can control things plus have a fellow bluenose watching your back as non Exec Chairman of the business side of things.

That set up sounds ideal for me.

i would love smith in charge of the club too but weve bn like this since feb 14 , 4 months on and they leave it this late , if they wanted the club so much then why wait, do they merit the club after not stepping up to the plate in time??

Perhaps questions for another day? Important thing is we have this opportunity now. Would be crazy to cut our nose off to spite our face. It's all about the money for Green. He doesn't give two hoots for anything else. And who the fuck is this Uncle Tom Cobley?

For me, the thing that speaks volumes about Green, is that he welcomes Walters involvment rather than terating it as a threat. This fella deserves a chance

It's just posturing. It's a massive threat but also a huge opportunity. Should quit while he is ahead.

For me, the thing that speaks volumes about Green, is that he welcomes Walters involvment rather than terating it as a threat. This fella deserves a chance

Absolutely,now let us see whether Walter and the 24th hour group are serious in wanting to selflessly work to preserve the club. Must say I am disappointed in the way Walter and / or whoever waited until today before stepping up and the shoddy rumourfest this morning.