Our attitude to wards Charles Green is a disgrace

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the Rangers have gone through in the last few years and yet people have a go at the fans if they don't warmly embrace someone they have no clue about, but would rather see a legend in charge.

Smith may be in charge but the actual owners were the shitebags that failed to even name themselves in TBK's when they could have been associated with the liquidation of our reat company

Green has offered Smith the role of club chairman, and yet so called fans still want Green to fuck off, we dont even know anything about McColl and Park's plans for the club

Remember we had so called rangers men in charge before Whyte came along, and look where that got us, maybe its time we had financially prudent guys in charge instead

McColl and Park could have topped up the RFFF themselves with 500k each and stopped ordinary Joe Bloggs spending 50% of their monthly wage on keeping their club alive, but did they fuck

Well said. We know nothing a out this other bid apart from Walter being the face guy. That's not to say he will have any say in the structuring of the business nor will he have any idea of the technicalities and ins and out of the bid. All we know is that he is the face of it.

If Craig Whyte came back in with a bid with Walter as the face of it I'm convinced Dingwall and his merry men would drop to their knees and open their mouths.

Green doesn't deserve the hatred anymore than Walters group deserve to labelled as heroes.

I believe Walter and McColl have got involved at this late stage because they know Green doesn't have the money and a year down the line we would be in the same position we're in now.

We trusted unknowns in Murray and Whyte and both fucked us over,I don't think our club could survive another one.

I'd be delighted if they joined Green, because it would mean they think the guy has a plan that will benefit Rangers. As it stands, it worries me what they think they know that prompted them to bid against.

i agree but no one knows about who is all in Walters consortium is and if there is any people in there who actually know how to take the club forward. some of the people green have installed have had experience in running clubs with our new chairman owning 25% of man utd. he has installed people who know what they are doing with more still to be mentioned(ill leave my judgment for them when announced) but i feel if he had something to hide he wouldn't invite them onside to join his. if walter's consortium have the best interests at heart(which i dont deny they will have) they will join regardless just to stop anything that has happened in the past from happening again.

I see some are getting themselves on all fours for another beasting by a Charlatan. I've had enough. He doesn't get my support till he proves himself

he needs the chance to prove himself at the same time though. he has just saved the club and offering anyone including fans to get involved.

I believe Walter and McColl have got involved at this late stage because they know Green doesn't have the money and a year down the line we would be in the same position we're in now.

We trusted unknowns in Murray and Whyte and both fucked us over,I don't think our club could survive another one.

or perhaps McColl and Park waited until the dirty work was done for them, so their CV didnt have the liquidation of Rangers forever on it

After all the Rangers have gone through in the last few years and yet people have a go at the fans if they don't warmly embrace someone they have no clue about, but would rather see a legend in charge.

He was the only one to take us to the door of a cva........my personal view is that Walter and his guys did not really want the stigma of being the ones that tried and never achieved the cva therefore been tarred with the liquidation stigma.

Also have to say Malcolm Murray (well 3rd time lucky and all that) came across well and his season book and supporters club statements should be easy to check on.this man is no ones fool and will be a strong business head for us.

And there was an invitation for Walter to come and take the chairmanship of the football side and you have to agree their £6 would be useful to the club as opposed to being turned down by Green, after all they said they did not want to own the club.

The only people slagging green are ungrateful so and so's. Dingwall puppets if you will. I have no gripe with what greens done so far. I worry that they'll flog the stadium and training ground for a lease back then sell their shares. If walter and a few others can get on board. I'll sleep easier at night as I will KNOW that the club couldnt be in safer hands. I would also like the new chairman to put every media outlet straight as regards to titles won on the pitch

hart was allowing money he had invested in rangers to be used to try and agree the cva. could be a simple mistake on greens part

Before completing the deal worth £5.5m, Green's Sevco consortium had attempted to come out of administration through a company voluntary arrangement.

And Hart had agreed that the money he invested in the youth development department some years ago be put towards the funds underpinning Green's CVA proposal, which was rejected by creditors led by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs on Thursday.

However, he has not put new money into Green's consortium and was one of the Blue Knights, the failed consortium led by former Rangers director Paul Murray and Sale Sharks rugby club owner Brian Kennedy.

Source : bbc (mind you they arent to be trusted)

Unfortunately, I'm outa reps.

No worries mate, I've just given him one of mine. He makes a very valid point and we have to give Green his chance.

It may well be that Green will sell to the Walter consortium. Quite frankly if it was me I would be asking myself why do I need all this crap? And this before we know which league we'll be playing in and what playing staff we'll have.

True Gers fans will support anyone with the best interests of our club at heart.So far Green is the only one to have shown this via the colour of his money!

i agree with the OP (rep given) and can't help feeling that TBK are involved - the only difference being Jim McColl as the initial funder. Charles Green has put a lot of time, effort and money into his bid, he's spoken to the SFA, SPL and fans groups and been upfront about most things when asked. For Walters consortium to come in now - after Green doing all the donkey work - without clarifying his proposal and showing the fans what he intends to do to take the club forward (as has been asked by of all the previous bidders) is a worry. How much is McColl going to be involved, are the Blue Knights involved in any capacity, what will Walters role be (chairman or non-exec board member), what level of funding do they have to take the club forward etc. The same things need to asked of Walters consortium that have been asked of all the other bidders.

Emotions, quite rightly are still running high tonight guys.

I still do not give a flying fuck who saves Rangers as long as it happens.

Green has done a job and said what he would do and has done it.

We all have the utmost respect for Walter and what he has done for the club in the past.

Does Green have questions to answer? Yes, he does.

Why did Walter and the others come in this late?

What is going on with Ally?

From what I gather Green still wants him and has said so.

Why did Ally say nothing this morning? ( normally very chatty)

Who is in charge of these 2 consortiums?

We know Walter and Green are the figure heads but who is the main man in each.

No such thing in business as equal shareholding, decisions have to be made at times and 50/50 just creates stalemate all the time at board level.

Ask any accountant and he will tell you the worst business deal is an equal share.

Green has said nobody will have more than 15% so that at least 7 people needed.

Who are they?

Walter's guys have given no details as yet.

So before we all start saying Walter must be in and Green must go or vice versa and creating mayhem like where Green was hassled tonight.

I refer everyone back to my second sentence.

I still do not give a flying fuck who saves rangers as long as it happens.