Our attitude to wards Charles Green is a disgrace

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fans that have never gave him a shot, never spoke anything positive about him, and today demanded he fuck off before and after he bought the assets need a fucking good look at themselves

Even today when he offered Walter the chairmans role in the club we have fans still demanding he simply sell up and leave no matter what.

This is the guy that at least gave us a fighting shot at a CVA, he at least gave the money to secure all assets instead of them being picked apart by the fucking vultures.

McColl and Park in this supposed Smith fronted consortium were nowhere to be seen when we needed a CVA, nowhere to be seen when Green made a binding agreement to buy all assets even with the threat of numerous sanctions from the SFA and SPL

I think the Rangers support should be firstly thanking Green for all he has tried to do and all he has done, then asking Smith's consortium where the fuck they were 6 weeks ago.

The shite heading towards Green is nothing short of shambolic :angry:

Well said,he is the only one willing to put in money rather than words and has not hid in the background

It doesn't matter who takes over, there's a LOT of water to go under the bridge. Given the investigations, cases, revelations etc that are no doubt to come it may be safer that no-one from the old regime is near the helm in the immediate future.

All this pish about where we would be if Green had not came is bonkers .

Answer being ........liquidation ! Exactly where we are now .

The guy is a fuckin shyster just like Whyte was , out to make a killing from a dying business ..........

Green also said live on Sky TV that he WANT'S Coisty 100% as the Rangers manager.Give the guy a bloody break.

And where was Coisty at the press conference? Where's his statement refuting today's stories? Don't believe everything club owners spout. Cast your mind back to all the outrageous shite that Whyte spouted. Once bitten, twice shy.......

Guys I've never herad so much bullshit in all my life, Green is only in this to make fucking money don't kid yourselves and our fucking money at that.

He has already stated he will not be here in a year. Away with loads of cash. D&F have fucked us all over.

Walter Smith in we trust..

No Surrender

The where's and the why's as to the eleventh hour pitch from the Sir Walter consortium can surely wait until the dust settles. In one corner, you have the greatest living Ranger with the greatest living Scottish business man (who is a Bluenose). In the other corner a no mark Yorkshireman with no affiliation to our great club other than a fucking Rangers tie. It's a fucking no brainer guys.

The where's and the why's as to the eleventh hour pitch from the Sir Walter consortium can surely wait until the dust settles. In one corner, you have the greatest living Ranger with the greatest living Scottish business man (who is a Bluenose). In the other corner a no mark Yorkshireman with no affiliation to our great club other than a fucking Rangers tie. It's a fucking no brainer guys.

Some in here are still needing time to think about it. It is corned beef or caviar, but some want the corned beef.

Where the fuck have they been since Feb 14th?

All these so called Rangers men have had ample time and opportunity to save the club, they chose not to.

He is out to make money, like Fergus was with The Mhanky mob, mind you that turned out OK.

At the moment I do not believe he is DM or a CW (Shyte).

I would dearly love Walter & Co, but we now have CG, so please let us not ruin it.

Last chance saloon here.

Where the fuck have they been since Feb 14th?

All these so called Rangers men have had ample time and opportunity to save the club, they chose not to.

So you knock them back for some shyster just because they are late? The timing is not important right now. Who wins this joust is, and we should all be siding with Walter. Green doesn't give a fuck for us. It's all about the money for him. Please open your eyes and get us back in safe hands?

He is out to make money, like Fergus was with The Mhanky mob, mind you that turned out OK.

At the moment I do not believe he is DM or a CW (Shyte).

I would dearly love Walter & Co, but we now have CG, so please let us not ruin it.

Last chance saloon here.

But Fergus WAS a mhank. Green has no love for us, only for himself?

Some in here are still needing time to think about it. It is corned beef or caviar, but some want the corned beef.

Because Green was lauded for being the only show in town Turnberry and better than oblivion...............but now we have a far better alternative, only egos and petted lips are stopping those who should know better endorsing it. Madness..........

Yawn. Where has the money come from? What I mean is, who are his backers?

Like Walter he named a couple and like Walter quoted prominent business men as other investors in waiting. The point is that when money needed to be offered to try to save the club he was the only one who actually followed through rather than timewasting like others who were unable or unwilling to do so.

I have been fuckin sickened with a section of our supports attitude towards Charles Green of late. Give the guy a fuckin break he is tryin to make this as easy as possible for US!! What other fuckin options did we have???

Rant over lol

Like Walter he named a couple and like Walter quoted prominent business men as other investors in waiting. The point is that when money needed to be offered to try to save the club he was the only one who actually followed through rather than timewasting like others who were unable or unwilling to do so.

And is that your answer? If you don't know, just say.

Green has purchased the Club with a loan, one we (the support) are expected to pay back for him.

I find it incredible, absolutely incredible, that any Rangers supporter would have a preference for some no mark Yorkshireman above Walter Smith, a son of Glasgow and a man with The Rangers written into his DNA like his father and his father's father and like most of us posting on here.

If people on here are seriously telling me that they want to see how Green works out instead of applying supporter pressure to ensure Walter Smith and team take over then stop the world because I want off.