Scotland tonight special - Rangers: the downfall

Iakona

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly - wants our titles stripped and handed to the runners up. He's already decided on our guilt.

:lol:

Kelly's concern for 'integrity' belies a past that saw members of his family stand up for Torbett.

Chris went mental at him when he said that & also when Kelly said we would get fed up going to watch Rangers in Div 3 & up :lol:

Is Chris Darchevinny that posts on here?

Fuckin bring it on

Can't wait till were debt fre....... Hold on a second

Lololololololololololololol

More Gers fans should embrace this bud..there are exciting times ahead, a chest stuck out even further with pride and a head held even higher..ffs i was walking earlier tonight like a guy with a neck brace! :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

More Gers fans should embrace this bud..there are exciting times ahead, a chest stuck out even further with pride and a head held even higher..ffs i was walking earlier tonight like a guy with a neck brace! :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

Too right mate

I have been telling my family for months there is no moral way to pay £100m when you dont have it

So fuck it, whats done is done.......and we aint dead :lol:

:uk:

Chris went mental at him when he said that & also when Kelly said we would get fed up going to watch Rangers in Div 3 & up :lol:

Is Chris Darchevinny that posts on here?

He's certainly not Darche (who I've met) - doesn't he post on here under his own name?

Too right mate

I have been telling my family for months there is no moral way to pay £100m when you dont have it

That's if we lost the tax case, if not we have liquidated because whyte didn't pay the what £9million to the tax man, so sad.

Too right mate

Dead isn't even in my vocabulary bud..we will maintain ourselves as thee most upstanding of clubs in world football...let the rattlers frantically try and use our recent events to try and cover up their unforgiving deeds via child abuse which is what they are trying to do... it's an impossible task because child abuse as he was found guilty of in a court of law is thee worst crime imaginable and unforgiveable!

They bastards will have you believe tax avoidancs is worse...it's just the way they were fed shite and uneducated.