Last Night's Newsnight Scotland featuring Daly Squirming

This show was slightly over looked but you can watch it at the link below.

It's quite amusing to Mark Daly looking very uncomfortable on TV, largely because he couldn't stick to a script.

N.B. Warning! Not suitable for under 18s. Jim Spence's face appears un-pixellated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01jysvr/Newsnight_Scotland_14_06_2012/

Interestingly, compare Daly's performance to that of Chris Graham, who was arguing our case with great skill and composure on Scotland Tonight.

This show was slightly over looked but you can watch it at the link below.

It's quite amusing to Mark Daly looking very uncomfortable on TV, largely because he couldn't stick to a script.

N.B. Warning! Not suitable for under 18s. Jim Spence's face appears un-pixellated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01jysvr/Newsnight_Scotland_14_06_2012/

Interestingly, compare Daly's performance to that of Chris Graham, who was arguing our case with great skill and composure on Scotland Tonight.

Speaking of that wee scrote Spence (and I forgotten this until now) - a couple of days ago I heard Spence and others on BBC Radio Scotland (between 6.00 and 7.00pm) and the entire show was dedicated to Rangers. They were discussing what should and shouldn't be done with us, etc....and as the show closed and all were throwing their tuppence-worth in, Spence could be heard adding "....and a new Rangers without all the sectarian baggage!" (I'm paraphrasing, but that's pretty much what he said)

"Sectarian baggage"!

This is how this self-confessed ginger-haired, map-of-Ireland-faced "good Catholic boy from Dundee" sees us.

He had to get a dig in.

Close this rancid, fetid, Rangers/Protestant-hating BBC Scotland down now. :angry:

Speaking of that wee scrote Spence (and I forgotten this until now) - a couple of days ago I heard Spence and others on BBC Radio Scotland (between 6.00 and 7.00pm) and the entire show was dedicated to Rangers. They were discussing what should and shouldn't be done with us, etc....and as the show closed and all were throwing their tuppence-worth in, Spence could be heard adding "....and a new Rangers without all the sectarian baggage!" (I'm paraphrasing, but that's pretty much what he said)

"Sectarian baggage"!

This is how this self-confessed ginger-haired, map-of-Ireland-faced "good Catholic boy from Dundee" sees us.

He had to get a dig in.

Close this rancid, fetid, Rangers/Protestant-hating BBC Scotland down now. :angry:

Next time I see Spence in Dundee I'll slap his chops for you.