Regan and Doncaster

bluechip

I have to ask myself is Fatty Lawwell on holiday? The reason I ask that is thus, one of the biggest catastrophes to hit the Scottish game has resulted in Scotland's most famous club going in to liquidation and where are Regan and Doncaster? Nowhere to be seen that's where. Disgraceful is one word that springs to mind. How much does this tell you about how corrupt the football authorities are in Scotland?

I pray to God that when Walter Smith's consortium take back our club, that these organisations are taken to task in the law courts of this land. What Regan and the SFA especially have done to this great club is nothing short of criminal. They should be top of the list for extracting retribution. There are many more, feel free to populate the list with your own suggestions bears.

Pertsonally speaking I have not slept since that wee rat Whyte put us in to administation and I want REVENGE. :tank:

I have to ask myself is Fatty Lawwell on holiday? The reason I ask that is thus, one of the biggest catastrophes to hit the Scottish game has resulted in Scotland's most famous club going in to liquidation and where are Regan and Doncaster? Nowhere to be seen that's where. Disgraceful is one word that springs to mind. How much does this tell you about how corrupt the football authorities are in Scotland?

I pray to God that when Walter Smith's consortium take back our club, that these organisations are taken to task in the law courts of this land. What Regan and the SFA especially have done to this great club is nothing short of criminal. They should be top of the list for extracting retribution. There are many more, feel free to populate the list with your own suggestions bears.

Pertsonally speaking I have not slept since that wee rat Whyte put us in to administation and I want REVENGE. :tank:

Away and get a kip. I'll keep an eye on things. :pipe:

The reason i think they're so quiet is that they are waiting on the liquidation carry on to settle down, and then they are going to hammer us again, as they don't want to be seen kicking us when we're down ( i know, i'm chuckling as well), but i honestly do beleive the two organisations are going to throw the book at us, they're just being their usual gutless selves just now. God i hope i'm wrong, but it's just a gut feeling i have