Sky are taking notice.

bunter

The call centre staff have been given the following standard dialogue in an attempt to keep our business,

"Whilst we appreciate and understand your concerns, Sky will continue to support all Scottish football teams and matches. Sky Sports News is always first for breaking news and any developments in this story will probably be on SKy Sports News before anywhere else."

Believe me, losing thousands of accounts is fucking bedlam for Sky, they fucking hate it.

If you want Rangers to stay in the SPL this is one of the few avenues that we have that we can actually do something about.

I will take SPL or Div 3, I really dont care anymore, I just want to get back to watching the games like anyone else. But seeing our depleted squad hammering teams like the sheep could be a fucking magical way to prove how good our club really is.

There are loads of cancellations coming in by the way, loads. And it's not just because of the end of the season.

The call centre staff have been given the following standard dialogue in an attempt to keep our business,

"Whilst we appreciate and understand your concerns, Sky will continue to support all Scottish football teams and matches. Sky Sports News is always first for breaking news and any developments in this story will probably be on SKy Sports News before anywhere else."

Believe me, losing thousands of accounts is fucking bedlam for Sky, they fucking hate it.

If you want Rangers to stay in the SPL this is one of the few avenues that we have that we can actually do something about.

I will take SPL or Div 3, I really dont care anymore, I just want to get back to watching the games like anyone else. But seeing our depleted squad hammering teams like the sheep could be a fucking magical way to prove how good our club really is.

There are loads of cancellations coming in by the way, loads. And it's not just because of the end of the season.

Sky have a major problem, if Rangers do not stay in the SPL loads of Bears will cancel

If they do stay in the SPl, then lots of fans from other teams will cancel.

It's a lesser of two evils for them and I do not know which is which.

If I was them, I would be negotiating the contract down regardless of Rangers participation.

If Rangers aren't in SPL then loads of Bears will cancel for pragmatic reasons as much as a protest - they won't be able to watch their own team.

I think it's less likely as many fans of other teams will cancel purely as a protest when they will still be able to see their team.

Depends if Sky even bother offering a Rangers-less SPL any kind of deal.

Sky have a major problem, if Rangers do not stay in the SPL loads of Bears will cancel

If they do stay in the SPl, then lots of fans from other teams will cancel.

It's a lesser of two evils for them and I do not know which is which.

If I was them, I would be negotiating the contract down regardless of Rangers participation.

I don't think it's a tough choice for them. There is plenty more Rangers fans than other club fans put together. How many Rangers games do SKY show? How many Aberdeen games do they show? Or any other diddy club? How many viewers does a Rangers game get? How many does a game between 2 diddys get?

Reading and came to this line, thought to myself fucking hell, that's not very good language to use to speak to customers, then I realised that was indeed you talking :lol:doh

I can't see rangers mattering too much tbh

£3b worth of contracts for the EPL

Scotland is pocket change

As much as we would like to think , my honest opinion says it doesn't matter

Most people in Scotland have sky sports to watch la liga and the EPL not the SPL

I read a bit on btyahoo news page. They said something along the lines of sky can't financially sustain rangers being out of the spl for 3 years, but could manage for 12 months or so.

They go onto say that relegation to division 1 is a route that may b acceptable.

we aint here to keep Sky in business,

we aint here to keep Abaardeen in business

we aint here to keep dundee hivs in business

i could go on...

i dont say the following because i want these organizations/clubs to go out of business, i say it because they mean nothing to me. Rangers on the other hand do. we take our medicine, have a little adventure for 3 years in the lower divisions, and become the first team to win 4 different divisions in 4 years. fuck everyone else. i dont give a cunting fuck about them.

How much do sky pay out to the Scottish set up, is it comparable with what they gain to lose with these cancellations? I think we are just a slight and very slight figure to sky's accounts meaning we are cannon fodder in the bigger scheme of things

I can't see rangers mattering too much tbh

£3b worth of contracts for the EPL

Scotland is pocket change

As much as we would like to think , my honest opinion says it doesn't matter

Most people in Scotland have sky sports to watch la liga and the EPL not the SPL

ha thats where you might be wrong, they fucking haaaate losing customers, its the number one thing that drives them on, have you ever tried cancelling, its a fucking nightmare.

£3billion or whatever is the grand scheme of things, they all have regional managers etc and they are all have to answer to why they are losing customers and what the fuck they are going to do about it. Yes the guy at the top of the pile doesnt give a fuck really but believe it or not its not really him that counts here. everything is relative on this one.

Don't know about anyone but i want the 3rd division. They will only vote us in the SPL to keep the tv deal money.

we will have our money cut and have points deducted,

We would only be in the SPL to give the rest of the SPL clubs more money.

yup, whats the best startegy to make sure we get Div 3?

ask SKY to but out because the vote should be only a footballing one, and not based upon SKY sticking their nose in?

The question to ask is would you chuck sky and watching Rangers just cos of something the taigs did ?

I reckon they'll threaten it, and boycotting gamjes, but when it comes right down to it and they realise it's happening anyway, they won't put themselves out for it.

Rangers fans on the other hand have nothing to lose as we'll get a constant reminder of just how much grief it is causing us.