If Rangers want to win number 55 then......

It was said by STV during there Q&A.

If we got accepted we go back into the SPL with all our honours intact but if we didnt and got into the SFL we would lose our history from 1998-2012.

I don't know how true it is but they have been pretty good throughout this whole saga and there was a few timmy fans on the Q&A gutted about us getting our history and insisting they were wrong.

I really don't see any valid reason why we would lose them. The players were clearly registered or someone in the SFA would have noticed Tore Andre Flo and Ronald De Boer. It appears that all contractual salary was listed as part of the contract and the issue appears to be that some of that pay was manoeuvred via EBTs to save on the tax. The tax issue is now effectively resolved while the club with that history remains.

And if they did try to go for us for that reason, they'd have to go for Celtic too since they have and admitted that Juninho was on one and that they neither mentioned or the total amount he was paid contractually to the authorities which, even if it is just one case, is technically worse than what we did in a football sense.

If we want to protect our SFA membership, and in doing so guarantee that our next title is title #55 won by the same continually registered football club, then we'll likely need to accept penalties associated with the registration.

This is true and it worried me today that Green applied for a new membership...surely he applied for a transfer of the old one and not a new one...not entirely sure of the wording on that I'm using my phone the noo so can't check!

It was said by STV during there Q&A.

If we got accepted we go back into the SPL with all our honours intact but if we didnt and got into the SFL we would lose our history from 1998-2012.

I don't know how true it is but they have been pretty good throughout this whole saga and there was a few timmy fans on the Q&A gutted about us getting our history and insisting they were wrong.

You cannot 'lose' history. History is stuff that has already happened and you cannot make it 'un-happen'.

I quite like the idea of winning the league despite a fenian ten-point head start. That would be bliss and hardly impossible, they are in a false state of security, fancy themselves champions league winners.. when in actual fact they managed to win the league when we have been at our weakest point in history.

Division 3 for me at least we will be playing albiet with less seasoned players but our youth or ones that want to stay will be playing unrestricted.

Why should we watch a Rangers team playing with their hands tided behind their backs in a F##kin corrupt SPL/SFA consortium who despise Rangers for what we are "The world's most sucessful Club"

How many bears would love to sit and watch from a far watching the SPL implode we have been penalised,screwed,battered from February the 14 no more surely the fightback starts now.

Enough is Enough <cr>

No chance of getting into SPL.

Celtic voting against us

Hearts, unsure

Hibs u against

Utd against

Killie against

Inverness against

Aberdeen against

St johnstone for

Dumfermline for

Motherwell for

St mirren against

That's my prediction. Div three here we come, yaaaaaaaas.

Back to the grass roots where it all began. Back to playing football for the joy of it. :)

I believe Inverness and Hibs are actually for us, read it in a paper a while back

As the financial situation re. TV money and sponsorship of the SPL becomes clearer, our negotiating position re; sanctions should get stronger. The rest of the SPL may well be forced to decide between risking Administration themselves or letting us in with no or minimal sanctions.

I believe Inverness and Hibs are actually for us, read it in a paper a while back

The Hibs fans certainly aren't, they just sent a petition to their board demanding that they reject us. However, their chairman strikes me as the type who'll quickly forget the impassioned rantings of his neanderthal fans in a second, once he gets a call from his accountant. As far as I'm concerned, they'll be voting for us.

No chance of getting into SPL.

Celtic voting against us

Hearts, unsure

Hibs u against

Utd against

Killie against

Inverness against

Aberdeen against

St johnstone for

Dumfermline for

Motherwell for

St mirren against

That's my prediction. Div three here we come, yaaaaaaaas.

Back to the grass roots where it all began. Back to playing football for the joy of it. :)

Nah your wrong pal Dunfrrmline arent in it .

But you know what stick your Premier League up your Arse .Big style.Been Punished enough and thats Final no fucking more of it.

Division 3 for me at least we will be playing albiet with less seasoned players but our youth or ones that want to stay will be playing unrestricted.

Why should we watch a Rangers team playing with their hands tided behind their backs in a F##kin corrupt SPL/SFA consortium who despise Rangers for what we are "The world's most sucessful Club"

How many bears would love to sit and watch from a far watching the SPL implode we have been penalised,screwed,battered from February the 14 no more surely the fightback starts now.

Enough is Enough <cr>

Exactly we must make this SPL crash and burn for the sake of Scottish Football.Feck them all .And bring these shysters down with it.