Malcolm Murray made a decent impression and emphasised and important point.

Generally, he said the right things, came across as business like and professional, even if there was a slight hint of Boris Johnson's mildly disheveled "style", but the key points that he made were in relation to the SPL.

Firstly, he stated that they are working round the clock to ensure a place in the SPL. Hovever, more importantly he made it clear that responsibility for the dual contracts, if any, was limited due to nobody responsible for the issues being on the board or connected to the company. For me, that was a huge point to make and cannot be underestimated, so well done Malcolm.

When you think about it, D Murray with his EBTs was now two boards ago, or three if you want to include D&P. It could even be four if Smith and McColl do oust Green's consortium.

STV then stated that a rumour was rife about the SPL suspending the dual contract investigation and that the SPL refused to rule it out.

Timmy and Hamish will be most peeved.

Generally, he said the right things, came across as business like and professional, even if there was a slight hint of Boris Johnson's mildly disheveled "style", but the key points that he made were in relation to the SPL.

Firstly, he stated that they are working round the clock to ensure a place in the SPL. Hovever, more importantly he made it clear that responsibility for this was limited due to nobody responsible for the issues being on the board. For me, that was a huge point to make and cannot be underestimated, so well done Malcolm.

When you think about it, D Murray with his EBTs was now two boards ago, or three if you want to include D&P.

STV then stated that a rumour was rife about the SPL suspending the dual contract investigation and that the SPL refused to rule it out.

Have to agree with you.when I saw his interview on RTV I was impressed by him and when you look at his background .he looks as if he will be an asset to the club...............and if he needs to challenge anyone who attack out club thing he will do that in a strong forthright manner.

Will not carry passengers either if not up to the job you will be out.

Would really like to see Walter in the Chairmans roll on the football side with Murray "well 3rd time lucky" on the PLC side.

2nd paragraph doesn't make alot of sense?

Apologies for that, mate. At times like this, I can post frequently and occasionally that does lead to a certain carelessness as I rush an idea into text. (tu)

I've tried clear it by being more explicit. Let me know if there's anything still unclear. Cheers.

Apologies for that, mate. At times like this, I can post frequently and occasionally that does lead to a certain carelessness as I rush an idea into text. (tu)

I've tried clear it by being more explicit. Let me know if there's anything still unclear. Cheers.

I get u now.

Hopefully if found guilty we could fight it in court that no responsibility should lye with the new company as u say, there's no one left that could be accountable

Firstly, he stated that they are working round the clock to ensure a place in the SPL. Hovever, more importantly he made it clear that responsibility for the dual contracts, if any, was limited due to nobody responsible for the issues being on the board or connected to the company. For me, that was a huge point to make and cannot be underestimated, so well done Malcolm.

When you think about it, D Murray with his EBTs was now two boards ago, or three if you want to include D&P.

I think you have made the most important point today.. I said it.. But never posted it.. It has got to be best for the the club that anyone previously connected with Rangers sits back for a few weeks and lets the Dual Contract issue sort itself out.. Its not about "Rangers men"".. some of them had over half a million a year in wages.. Not to mention the EBTs..Martin Bain being one.. Can you imagine the "bringing the game into disrepute being connected with the club again??I like the idea of 7+ owners as per CG consortium for now..

I think you have made the most important point today.. I said it.. But never posted it.. It has got to be best for the the club that anyone previously connected with Rangers sits back for a few weeks and lets the Dual Contract issue sort itself out.. Its not about "Rangers men"".. some of them had over half a million a year in wages.. Not to mention the EBTs..Martin Bain being one.. Can you imagine the "bringing the game into disrepute being connected with the club again??I like the idea of 7+ owners as per CG consortium for now..

I don't think I've quite said that mate and I have said a hell of a lot. I'll let you have the credit for that excellent point. Letting Malcolm Murray make the point clear about nobody connected with the old board being present when we need to, is a very wise strategy.

So in essence and in response to your point, it's an excellent appraisal and I agree with you.

A fan of the club without doubt and came across well in both the interviews i,ve seen hes done.

That Colin Stein is his favourite player and mine was a plus.

Charles Green whatever happens deserves alot more credit than he has been given

he and his positivity and fight he has shown from day one despite the doubters

and his interviews with the media circus hacks hes come across with his points well

shame he wasnt here before in better circumstances .