If the players took up to 75 % pay cut, and Fud and

for their "services", then surely in this respect, the players directly subsidized D and P out of their own pockets. Their dropped earnings went straight into the coffers of the very people trying to stem the flow of money flooding out, who in fact have created one massive bill, for someone to pay.

And they will get paid. Does this mean that all of Green's purchase price will in reality go direct to D and P?

Did D and P have the right to hand the keys to the kingdom to Green?

I thought that HMRC were about to appoint BDO, a massive, well respected and straight Accountancy firm as Liquidators, yet just in time, Green wins the house, presumably awarded the prize by D and P.

I studied Accountancy, yet this entire affair has left me totally bewildered.

I also thought that everyone, including D and P were about to be fully investigated, on the basis that HMRC, within the Liquidation, would be allowed to lift up every rock, and prosecute ANY wrongdoers, the main reason they refused the CVA? Which also led to Green getting a "discount" of about £3 mill. from his original bid.

So did they then have the authority to "sell" Rangers, at all?

Jesus wept.

No, the players didn't subsidise D&P, the funds from the asset sale fund D&P and anything leftover goes to creditors.

The agreement was always that Green would buy the assets if the CVA was rejected.

HMRC don't seem to believe any more money can be obtained, so they will take what they get, and use the liquidators to launch a full investigation into the oldco.

So, unless HMRC wanted to challenge it (which their statement suggests they do not) D&P had the right.

for their "services", then surely in this respect, the players directly subsidized D and P out of their own pockets. Their dropped earnings went straight into the coffers of the very people trying to stem the flow of money flooding out, who in fact have created one massive bill, for someone to pay.

And they will get paid. Does this mean that all of Green's purchase price will in reality go direct to D and P?

Did D and P have the right to hand the keys to the kingdom to Green?

I thought that HMRC were about to appoint BDO, a massive, well respected and straight Accountancy firm as Liquidators, yet just in time, Green wins the house, presumably awarded the prize by D and P.

I studied Accountancy, yet this entire affair has left me totally bewildered.

I also thought that everyone, including D and P were about to be fully investigated, on the basis that HMRC, within the Liquidation, would be allowed to lift up every rock, and prosecute ANY wrongdoers, the main reason they refused the CVA? Which also led to Green getting a "discount" of about £3 mill. from his original bid.

So did they then have the authority to "sell" Rangers, at all?

Jesus wept.

You should check out the HMRC statement. As I recall, they are happy to let the stadium, park, training grounds go to the newco for those powers of investigation which I think will primarily be aimed at Whyte for willful non-payment of tax. They may go after Murray for his use of EBTs and the nature of the sale to Whyte if they suspect he was ditching the debt on someone he knew couldn't cover it. That would actually be a test of Murray's claim of being duped by Whyte.

No, the players didn't subsidise D&P, the funds from the asset sale fund D&P and anything leftover goes to creditors.

The agreement was always that Green would buy the assets if the CVA was rejected.

HMRC don't seem to believe any more money can be obtained, so they will take what they get, and use the liquidators to launch a full investigation into the oldco.

So, unless HMRC wanted to challenge it (which their statement suggests they do not) D&P had the right.

They couldn't subsidize them because there was no cash in the pot, but as the players played out their contracts till the end of the season, on huge wage reductions, they must have seen the figures of multi millions being run-up by the Administrators, and felt sick.

If the figure of £5 milion is right, that equates to the Jelavic fee.

They couldn't subsidize them because there was no cash in the pot, but as the players played out their contracts till the end of the season, on huge wage reductions, they must have seen the figures of multi millions being run-up by the Administrators, and felt sick.

If the figure of £5 milion is right, that equates to the Jelavic fee.

If the figure of £5million is right, then it might well equate to the lottery jackpot tomorrow night, but that figure is being paid out of the asset purchase from Charles Green.

Which is my point, did the purchase price paid by Green, go directly to pay the fees of D and P?

He effectively bought our club, for the charges run-up by the people brought in to run the club in Administration, the very people installed by C Whyte?

This whole thing stinks to hell.

Which is my point, did the purchase price paid by Green, go directly to pay the fees of D and P?

He effectively bought our club, for the charges run-up by the people brought in to run the club in Administration, the very people installed by C Whyte?

This whole thing stinks to hell.

If your point is that administrators shouldn't be paid for doing their job, then say that (of course no administrators would exist and companies would have no hint of protection from creditors in such a situation)

If you have a more exciting point to make about D&P, Craig Whyte and a fraudulent conspiracy, then evidence would be fantastic.

The only people who have lost money to D&P in this transaction are the creditors, and the major creditor forced this route, so, basically, why do you care?

Last I heard from you, you were in Tennessee.

Moved back to Illinois last month, been a little hit and miss due to various bullshit but trying to get back on the forums and twitter some more.

But to be fair Shane, Bill Miller now appears a gent, compared to this mob!

But I thought I was Bill Miller?!?!?! wacko.gif

Aye that Shane's been in a few states I bet :lol: :lol:

Fair few, mate 00000042.gif

Only ever had an address in three, though. Kind of surprising when I look back on it all!

*This is making for awful chat. Gonna go get more drunk and grill some foods hh.gif

Evidence of fraud would be interesting, David Grier's appearance rang alarm bells.

Proof of it may well be found, if HMRC dig.

Does it help us, I don't know.

Unless Green is a co-conspirator, with D and P, and the man who appointed them, Whyte.

I care , because I would not want a new pile of debt created in "buying-out" Green, should that be by Walter with a consortium, or others.

I am saying the linkage between Whyte, HIS appointment D and P, and Green, who got the club for the price of D and P's Administration fees, and nothing else, stinks to hell.

And I would like some heavy hitters to get in, clean, and uncover anything, quickly.

BDO are heavy hitters, and are utterly untainted, unlike any of the other players, who have played us.