F.A.O the new chairman

Next time you are on tv sort yourself out beforehand, on the news last night you looked like a drunk at the end of a function slouched on the chair with a squint tie.

You are now the rangers chairman so set the standard and smarten yourself up.

Wtf?

He looks like a great chairman, so laid back and chilled out. Such a cool looking guy.

Psst he's not part of Walters consortium, that's greens choice as chairman.

He looks like a drunk with a squint tie, smarten up ya scruffy bastard.

He looks like a great chairman, so laid back and chilled out. Such a cool looking guy.

Psst he's not part of Walters consortium, that's greens choice as chairman.

He looks like a drunk with a squint tie, smarten up ya scruffy bastard.

:lol:

Did anyone see it? If you had put a pint and whiskey chaser in front of him and he would of looked like the drunk (there is always one) at the end of a function that tells anyone who will listen how he hasnt missed a game in 30 years.

I know il get some stick for this thread but it was the first time id seen the guy and my first opinion of him was that he was scruffy as fuck, not what I would of expected on one of the first tv interviews from our new chairman. Im not slating the guy, I hope he does well for us I just think rangers have a standard unlike the tarriers.

Guy supports the club, has an impeccable CV yet is being picked apart for his dress sense.

The tbk/rst brigade are getting sadder by the minute.

Can we judge him on his results???

I can assure u im not part of tbk/rst brigade, im just pointing out that he was scruffy as fuck, if you had just been given the job as chairman would you have turned up to a planned tv interview like you had just left the pub or would you of made sure you looked the part?

I am more than willing to get behind the new board whoever it may be and actually quite admire charles green for having the balls to pay up when everyone else was mouthing off to the press but not willing to part with the cash, I wish the new chairman well in his new job even if it doesnt last as long as he might like.

Oh yea and someone should tell super to have a shave lol (only joking)

I can assure u im not part of tbk/rst brigade, im just pointing out that he was scruffy as fuck, if you had just been given the job as chairman would you have turned up to a planned tv interview like you had just left the pub or would you of made sure you looked the part?

I am more than willing to get behind the new board whoever it may be and actually quite admire charles green for having the balls to pay up when everyone else was mouthing off to the press but not willing to part with the cash, I wish the new chairman well in his new job even if it doesnt last as long as he might like.

Oh yea and someone should tell super to have a shave lol (only joking)

Fair enough. Just realised I haven't shaved for about four days!!!! :craphead: