Zeus statement.

ray

we got to the Europa League last 16 in Smiths last season after dropping out of the Champions League group stages, that most likely brought in 20 million quid :lol:

we have had 1 bad season in europe after 2 decent money making ones

Yes but Smith was able to work miracles with virtually no resources. McCoist, while good, is not yet that good, plus our team is likely to be weaker.

I don't get it.

All through this process we've heard about how we need to scrutinise and question every bid. (except TBK's)

People have dismissed every other bid saying they don't have cash.

Along comes Green, with the backing of Zeus, a serious financial backer, and these folk are still taking potshots, and all because somebody stuck a picture of Walters face on their bid.

Are folk really that gullible ?

I don't get it.

All through this process we've heard about how we need to scrutinise and question every bid. (except TBK's)

People have dismissed every other bid saying they don't have cash.

Along comes Green, with the backing of Zeus, a serious financial backer, and these folk are still taking potshots, and all because somebody stuck a picture of Walters face on their bid.

Are folk really that gullible ?

Trojan Horse, use Walter to get fans onside then once inside...............

But Greens backers see a bigger picture re our club. That is why I find it sad that this call for 'don't buy your season book until these people have been got rid of' sad really instead of combining what both groups can offer and be stronger as a result.

I agree the combining of both groups would be the best of both worlds and that Greens sevco should be backed by the fans until any deal for the club is made public and we can see the details of it. But it bothers me he lied about Ian Hart being part of his consortium and they surely cant really expect fans to buy SPL priced season tickets till they know we are going to get SPL fitba....

I agree the combining of both groups would be the best of both worlds and that Greens sevco should be backed by the fans until any deal for the club is made public and we can see the details of it. But it bothers me he lied about Ian Hart being part of his consortium and they surely cant really expect fans to buy SPL priced season tickets till they know we are going to get SPL fitba....

100% re the reason for not buying just now......said the very same thing a couple of days ago......better to hold off to find out the name of the company to make payment to.........and if we drop down to 3 will there be a reduction.

Looks that way re Ian Hart..but you never know if there wasn't a sudden U turn by someone.