HMRC have they shot the creditors and taxpayers in the head.

ray

No it was used to bridge the shortfall created by being pumped out of everything more or less by Xmas.

Same thing really. Whyte pocketed the season ticket money which is supposed to be used to pay the bills, leaving no money left.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing really. Whyte pocketed the season ticket money which is supposed to be used to pay the bills, leaving no money left.

Total bollocks, I guarantee that if whytey had stolen money from the collected revenue for his personal gain he would be now on remand, no ifs no buts guaranteed, the season ticket money alone would never run the club.

Total bollocks, I guarantee that if whytey had stolen money from the collected revenue for his personal gain he would be now on remand, no ifs no buts guaranteed, the season ticket money alone would never run the club.

He sold the season tickets to Ticketus for £24m + VAT. Lloyds was paid off with some of that, but he was supposed to be using his own money. The rest certainly did not go into the club's bank account. Some is sitting in a solicitor's account, and the administrators are fighting with a few other people for it, including the pension fund of one of Whyte's other companies.

In any case, Strathclyde Police and the Metropolitan Police are currently discussing who is responsible for investigating it. Rangers is in Glasgow, but the actual deed was done in London.

Regarding EBT case now we are a Newco i didn't think we were now liable if we had gone through CVA then we could have taken a hit. As a Newco we start a fresh no DEBT to anyone in a way it has worked out not too bad considering through the CVA we would have gone down at some point unless a sugar daddy had come in.

Regarding EBT case now we are a Newco i didn't think we were now liable if we had gone through CVA then we could have taken a hit. As a Newco we start a fresh no DEBT to anyone in a way it has worked out not too bad considering through the CVA we would have gone down at some point unless a sugar daddy had come in.

He sold the season tickets to Ticketus for £24m + VAT. Lloyds was paid off with some of that, but he was supposed to be using his own money. The rest certainly did not go into the club's bank account. Some is sitting in a solicitor's account, and the administrators are fighting with a few other people for it, including the pension fund of one of Whyte's other companies.

In any case, Strathclyde Police and the Metropolitan Police are currently discussing who is responsible for investigating it. Rangers is in Glasgow, but the actual deed was done in London.

It appears he sold ticketless a pup which freed us from LBG, so as far as I am concerned fuck ticketless for being stiffed.

I can tell you that the SFO transcends all uk borders, when it has to. Strathclyde's finest and the Met wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a real white collar crime, their bag is nicking motorists and for the Met passing info on to journos, for a consideration of course.

EBT wise you are correct, but the bug eyed cunt Whyte deliberately withheld PAYE which will go down by some in the media as "financial cheating"

Maybe, covering a season where we won nothing.

No titles to strip here then!

Sorry mate that is not correct

The whole point of the cva was to pay the debts including the fttt. Regardless of whether it was a cva or liquidation the club would be debt free.

Sorry mate that is not correct

The whole point of the cva was to pay the debts including the fttt. Regardless of whether it was a cva or liquidation the club would be debt free.

Sorry mate as a newco how can we be liable to an EBT tax case sorry for sounding thick.

Sorry mate as a newco how can we be liable to an EBT tax case sorry for sounding thick.

The old o and newco are not liable for anything now, big, small or medium tax case, or any other debts.

Under a cva the 8.5 would pay all debts including all tax cases.

Under liquidation the 5.5 acquired from selling the assets does the same job.

The only difference between the two scenarios is the punishment the newco may receive from uefa (no euro football for 3 yrs) and Scottish football (applying for Sfa/Spl membership) etc.

A cva was preferable because future income from being in Europe and Spl is more than we will now get.

In terms of debt both cva and liquidation mean a debt free club (well apart from the loan from green!!)

The old o and newco are not liable for anything now, big, small or medium tax case, or any other debts.

Under a cva the 8.5 would pay all debts including all tax cases.

Under liquidation the 5.5 acquired from selling the assets does the same job.

The only difference between the two scenarios is the punishment the newco may receive from uefa (no euro football for 3 yrs) and Scottish football (applying for Sfa/Spl membership) etc.

A cva was preferable because future income from being in Europe and Spl is more than we will now get.

In terms of debt both cva and liquidation mean a debt free club (well apart from the loan from green!!)

(tu)

Ok guys I'm just gonna put this out there

Arthur Numan told me (and I shit you not) that HMRC had been asking about £770k or something like that that was lodge into a trust for him while at Rangers

He said he was never in receipt of any of this money and there a few players like that as well

He said he provided every single bank account of his that he ever owned throughout his time at Rangers and that they were satisfied he never received any of this money

I dont know how much truth is in it or if this was the case with every EBT but he was certainly animated

Take of that what u will, Im not normally one for posting rumours or 'exclusives' but this is what he said

Ok guys I'm just gonna put this out there

Arthur Numan told me (and I shit you not) that HMRC had been asking about £770k or something like that that was lodge into a trust for him while at Rangers

He said he was never in receipt of any of this money and there a few players like that as well

He said he provided every single bank account of his that he ever owned throughout his time at Rangers and that they were satisfied he never received any of this money

I dont know how much truth is in it or if this was the case with every EBT but he was certainly animated

Take of that what u will, Im not normally one for posting rumours or 'exclusives' but this is what he said

With ebt's the money is held in trust until the player requests the money as loan. Maybe he had never done that and the money is still in the trust.

Hardly a second contract if u don't receive the money!!

With ebt's the money is held in trust until the player requests the money as loan. Maybe he had never done that and the money is still in the trust.

Hardly a second contract if u don't receive the money!!

Or perhaps its in Murrays bank

That was my 1st thought when i read your post.

I only just realised that Murray perhaps wanted liquidation as soon as possible in order to kill off the EBT tribunal

It's worse than the Sopranos, I hope its a more straightforward ending, with Murray and Whyte as cellmates

I only just realised that Murray perhaps wanted liquidation as soon as possible in order to kill off the EBT tribunal

It's worse than the Sopranos, I hope its a more straightforward ending, with Murray and Whyte as cellmates

HELL NO I want them in each with a Big Bubba that likes the look of their arse.

The ebt case has not gone anywhere, just not relevant to rangers.

If anything liquidation is worse scenario for Murray as he is now in the firing line.