newco/oldco sanctions?

stuloyal

right the way I see it is this, if we take forward the newco with all our history we have to take on past responsibility's so if the feckers deal out sanctions we have no choice but to accept, if they decide we are a newco then the history is lost and we need to start from scratch at the bottom, I know the history will never be lost and we will always remember, but I for one would rather start at the bottom like a real man would,

what is your thoughts?

right the way I see it is this, if we take forward the newco with all our history we have to take on past responsibility's so if the feckers deal out sanctions we have no choice but to accept, if they decide we are a newco then the history is lost and we need to start from scratch at the bottom, I know the history will never be lost and we will always remember, but I for one would rather start at the bottom like a real man would,

what is your thoughts?

You lot do have a history as well you know. :lol: :lol:

what is your thoughts?

If we have to accept sanctions than so be it. Our history is one of the defining features of Rangers, and no self-respecting Rangers fan would wish to part with it. We should go to the third division, but unfortunately that probably won't happen.

what is your thoughts?

Thoughts? I'm slightly annoyed I turned my laptop off, can't moderate on the phone. Apart from that, I think I'm off to bed.

What 'is' your thoughts? :rolleyes:

If you and your Ilk want to make the Rules up as they go then fine .But only in Todays Bigoted ,and Sectarian Scottish Football would this be acceptable.

We Rangers Supporters who are Loyal, and True ,will never accept Republican Rules which endevour To crush any Protestant values associated with RFC.

No Surrender ,and Fuck the SPL.

They are after us ,and there should be no Compromise from us Supporters , we have compromised enough now .

When will you all learn?