The beasts from the east down 10k season tickets this year?

Rangers fan on Facebook says it came from a beast source on the telly. Anyone heard about this. I know it's in the bears den but it's kind of about us.

as there waiting to see what happens to us before they renew. kind of shites on lawwells comments about they don't need Rangers .

How many of them (let's be honest, us?) would pay the same SPL season ticket prices without the prospect of an old firm?

No surprise, and Liewell doing exactly as his name suggests at the prospect of Celtic's need for their superior rivals.

Rangers fan on Facebook says it came from a beast source on the telly. Anyone heard about this. I know it's in the bears den but it's kind of about us.

as there waiting to see what happens to us before they renew. kind of shites on lawwells comments about they don't need Rangers .

The mhedia will spin it to say they're making sure we get bombed out before they buy.

Let me get this straight ....... The fans from other spl clubs are opposed to a Newco but they won't buy season tickets if rangers aren't in the league ?

What ....... The ...... Actual ........ Fuck ?

Let me get this straight ....... The fans from other spl clubs are opposed to a Newco but they won't buy season tickets if rangers aren't in the league ?

What ....... The ...... Actual ........ Fuck ?

If Rangers play in the SPL they will not buy season tickets in protest.

If Rangers play in the third they will not buy season tickets because there will be no Rangers matches.

Its called Catholicism.

If Rangers play in the SPL they will not buy season tickets in protest.

If Rangers play in the third they will not buy season tickets because there will be no Rangers matches.

Its called Catholicism.

i don't think religion has anything to do with it

i just think there fans are a bit stupid ?

i don't think religion has anything to do with it

i just think there fans are a bit stupid ?

In my eyes it goes hand in hand (tu)

The other night , a woman who was schooled by a religious sect, trust me this will give you a laugh, but I will not name said person :)...

asked me how, a man who came on the news, forget the name, was from Rome.. But was Italian?

Fair question for someone who went to an 'underprivileged' school, until I asked, well... If he's from Rome, what nationality does that make him?

The answer was Romanian :anguish:

True story.

In my eyes it goes hand in hand (tu)

The other night , a woman who was schooled by a religious sect, trust me this will give you a laugh, but I will not name said person :)...

asked me how, a man who came on the news, forget the name, was from Rome.. But was Italian?

Fair question for someone who went to an 'underprivileged' school, until I asked, well... If he's from Rome, what nationality does that make him?

The answer was Romanian :anguish:

True story.

Lmfao :lol:

Personally I hate catholic schools ( or any other religious school )

Because the force their beliefs down your throat and hit you with a ruler if you use you left hand

I went to a catholic school ( I am not catholic btw - and there was no other school opened ) and I hated every single minute of it. I had to keep my atheism quiet because somehow I knew the head teacher would bring in a priest to molest me.

True story

They actually do hit you on the hands with a ruler if you use your left hand to write

They keep teaching us that Protestants are "devils" and will "burn in hell"

Protestants is better than catholic - FACT

And that comes from a person who doesn't believe in god and bashes religion :D

How many of them (let's be honest, us?) would pay the same SPL season ticket prices without the prospect of an old firm?

No surprise, and Liewell doing exactly as his name suggests at the prospect of Celtic's need for their superior rivals.

I would buy my ST without them in the league.

I go tae watch the Rangers. Not our opponents.