Ally McCoist

G.E.C.

Moses McNeill, Bill Struth, Walter Smith, Ally McCoist

Together with our founder and leaders, Ally can be the saviour

He took every punch, every tear and every blow in front of the camera

And took it like a fucking man

And he still wants the job

Id have his fucking babies

What a turbulent time Ally has had of it at The Rangers, from the time when I was one of the few who defended him at the start of his career when the copland road end and most of the rest of the stadium were screaming for him to get to fuck, I can honestly say that I knew that he would come good, he got into so many good positions it was only a matter of time before he started banging them in, he came trough that period with flying colours, then along came Souness and was nicknamed the Judge because of how much time he spent on the bench only to eventuALLY be recognized as the best striker at Ibrox, once again came through with flying colours, and now arguably we are witnessing Ally at his greatest, a man of maturity,dignity, and unbelievable composure in the face an overwhelmingly situation, thank you Ally you are all that we could possibly ask for, a true blue legend. :praise:

I was named after Super Ally. To be honest, I always thought it was pretty cool but after the last year or so, I have come to realise how fucking PROUD I am of this.

I cannot wait for the very moment he lifts the SPL trophy aloft as Rangers manager. The Ibrox roar will be the loudest it's ever been! I don't care it it takes 3,4,7 or 10 years. I am certain there will be a lot of grown men with tears in their eyes at that moment.

In Ally we trust!!

What a turbulent time Ally has had of it at The Rangers, from the time when I was one of the few who defended him at the start of his career when the copland road end and most of the rest of the stadium were screaming for him to get to fuck, I can honestly say that I knew that he would come good, he got into so many good positions it was only a matter of time before he started banging them in, he came trough that period with flying colours, then along came Souness and was nicknamed the Judge because of how much time he spent on the bench only to eventuALLY be recognized as the best striker at Ibrox, once again came through with flying colours, and now arguably we are witnessing Ally at his greatest, a man of maturity,dignity, and unbelievable composure in the face an overwhelmingly situation, thank you Ally you are all that we could possibly ask for, a true blue legend. :praise:

I was born during the Nine in a Row period and don't remember him as anything other than a playing legend but he did go through a bad start after reading his book you can tell how much it hurt him as well.

The similarities between his start as a manager and player the tough times the way he has turned it round to be regarded as a legend as a manager as well deserves all the credit and thanks in the world.

In my opinion there is not one man who could have steered us through this period while remaining as dignified, proud and loyal to the club as Ally McCoist has and for that il always love him till my dying day.

Living legend!

Wasn't fortunate enough to see him playing in the flesh due to my age but obviously have watched, unbelievable!

In terms of a leader he has been arguably even better, in our darkest days he has been a shining light and not many will have been hurting more than him with what's going on which furthers how dignified and exemplary his behaviour has been!

Super ally, super ally!