leggo off on a cracker again.

ray

Sunday, 17 June 2012

GREEN'S ATTACK DOG, McDONALD AND VEILED THREATS

IT is no co-incidence that it was Charles Green’s closest pal and business associate, Michael McDonald, who broke cover to lead the attack on Walter Smith.

In talks with someone close to the nine-in-a-row manager, just an hour after the news of the Smith fronted consortium broke, I predicted scrap metal dealer McDonald would be Green’s chosen attack dog.

And so it came to pass!

With the Daily Mail the paper Michael McDonald used as his vehicle for a snarling attack on Walter Smith and his consortium of extremely wealthy and just as extremely highly respectable Scottish business leaders, led by the nation’s only billionaire, Jim McColl.

Against the probity of billionaire McColl and multi millionaire Douglas Park, Michael McDonald’s wealth, background and character does not stand comparison. Indeed, it is not fame which is attached to Michael McDonald. It is notoriety.

He has long been said to be the leader of Manchester's notorious and feared Quality Street Gang.

And despite his claims to the contrary I have information that Michael McDonald is still closely associated with his long time pal and business partner, Charles Green, in the scheme to rape Rangers.

We know McDonald talks to Green every day. And now we know what they are talking about. They are talking about which players Rangers should sign.

We know this because Michael McDonald says so.

And who do we think Michael McDonald is getting help and advice in identifying these players from?

That is obvious.

None other than controversial one-time banned agent Paul Stretford. Someone else to whom the words notorious and infamous fit.

Stretford also has a long time business relationship with Celtic legend and now out of work former Liverpool manager, Kenny Dalglish, who once identified the players Stretford should sign up to his agency.

We also know that part of the Charles Green-Michael McDonald-Paul Stretford get-rich-quick-scheme, involves Stretford choosing which players Rangers should sign, Michael McDonald paying the transfer fee, Rangers paying their wages, before Stretford steps in again to line up a club to buy the players at a profit.

And that profit will be trousered by Michael McDonald, with a cut also going to agent Stretford and new Rangers chief executive, Charles Green.

By the way, as the new Rangers chief executive, just how much has proven liar Charles Green decided to pay himself? A cool £1M? Or more than £1M?

These are the sort of people new chairman Malcolm Murray has got into bed with. Does he know them well? Does he have any idea of what their game is?

They are also the sort of people a sound, solid Scottish company such as Glenmuir, has invested in. Has this low key and old fashioned company been conned, just so Charles Green could cite their respectability as proof of his own?

But as more and more facts emerge, Glenmuir give every indication of not wanting to continue with any financial commitment to such a parcel of rogues as Charles Green, Michael McDonald and Paul Stretford.

Perhaps such a fine old Scottish firm will decide it would be happier in the company of Scotland’s only billionaire, Jim McColl, multi millionaire, Douglas Park and all the other eminent and respectable Scottish businessmen being led by the highly respected Walter Smith.

No wonder Charles Green reacted with anguished horror that such a mighty, powerful, respected and respectable group, led by such an iconic name, were mustering to stop his plans to rape Rangers.

No wonder he let loose his attack dog Michael McDonald to snap and snarl at Walter Smith.

But I have got some news for Charles Green and some news for Michael McDonald too.

Bad news for them.

Nobody in the Rangers family is in the least scared by Michael McDonald and what some may see, given his unsavoury reputation, as veiled threats.

He would do well to remember what has always happened to the greatest light heavyweight world champions when they climbed through the ropes to try and rip the ultimate crown from even mediocre heavyweight champs.

Or, as Clint Eastwood once memorably remarked….

A man must know his limitations.

posted by leggoland @ 08:18

I have to admit, I am a bit concerned about the plan to give away transfer profits instead of reinvesting in the club, would rather that didn't happen.

Wouldn't we all but if we don't have the money and he is prepared to use his then I would say he's entitled to get any profit/loss made.

I have to admit, I am a bit concerned about the plan to give away transfer profits instead of reinvesting in the club, would rather that didn't happen.

That arrangement worries me as well,

Who picks the players we buy ? Does Ally have a say ? Would he be forced to play them ?

Leggo looks to have been talking shite recently but I do worry about Green and his intentions

Rangers are going to sign players and then sell them on for a profit, an agent will make money and so will Charles Green", ffs Lego you need to do better than this, every football team in the world buys and sells players and most of them try to make a profit.

Shadowy underworld, the true blue knights, men lurking round the corner waiting to inflict untold damage etc etc etc, its fucking boring now you old cnut.

He lets himself down with the last two lines...................................

Since his arm-break incident it is said his (by some ;)) that he became fond of painkillers. It's a fact that painkillers and alcohol are not a good mix....fuck's with the head, etc.

It has been said (by some ;)) that the small ex-inky-trade gentleman needs to go on a bit of R&R and visit (sign in?) one of these rehab centres, so loved by those with, ahem......needs. :sherlock:

Since his arm-break incident it is said his (by some ;)) that he became fond of painkillers. It's a fact that painkillers and alcohol are not a good mix....fuck's with the head, etc.

It has been said (by some ;)) that the small ex-inky-trade gentleman needs to go on a bit of R&R and visit (sign in?) one of these rehab centres, so loved by those with, ahem......needs. :sherlock:

I am sure a certain hose down..............did I say downrolleyes.gif should cleanse him. But all joking aside since hose(wink.gif) re-emergence , his posts have been full of anger and hurt. You have lost the war of words when this happens.

And if you do not agree with this.......well you are the one with the problem not me, because I'm right laugh.gif

He's on the money with regard to MacDonald's intentions. And, ultimately, it's a very simple choice for us - do we want a board seeking to make profits for the benefit of the board or a board seeking profit for The Rangers.

Green & Co will walk when he get's enough profit - and that's his 'long-term' interest in our club in a nutshell.

Anyone who has any contact at all with Leggo, should ask him to come out and explain his support of Craig Whyte, the ultimate raper, of Rangers Football Club.

Thats one you wont read in his blog. (tu)

I am sure if you venture back in his archives between Apr-Jun last year you will get his thumbs up on whyte.

He's on the money with regard to MacDonald's intentions. And, ultimately, it's a very simple choice for us - do we want a board seeking to make profits for the benefit of the board or a board seeking profit for The Rangers.

Green & Co will walk when he get's enough profit - and that's his 'long-term' interest in our club in a nutshell.

None of us doubt that. The man has been up-front about that all along, however, this new consortium (or is it a revamped Troo Bloo How-Do-You-Do G'Nights effort?) have dirtied the water with this derisory reported £6m offer. Give him an offer in and around £10m and cut out the bullshit - they'll still be getting the club and all those assets at a snip - and they know it.

In or around £10m and Green will rip their arms off, smiling and waving "thank you" as he walks off into the sunset.

This very public tit-for-tat 'he said - she said' nonsense is helpful to no-one.

In or around £10m and Green will rip their arms off, smiling and waving "thank you" as he walks off into the sunset.

And that's why they - Green & Co - have to go.

They'll get their profit I'm sure, but we really should not want them milking our club for years to come.

None of us doubt that. The man has been up-front about that all along, however, this new consortium (or is it a revamped Troo Bloo How-Do-You-Do G'Nights effort?) have dirtied the water with this derisory reported £6m offer. Give him an offer in and around £10m and cut out the bullshit - they'll still be getting the club and all those assets at a snip - and they know it.

This very public tit-for-tat 'he said - she said' nonsense is helpful to no-one.

Then they will get in and get a new value on the assets which will be a lot more obviously.

Borrow money on that and the merry go round starts again with nobody except the fans putting hands in pockets.

Its about time we all realised why rich people have money, they do not spend it.

Then they will get in and get a new value on the assets which will be a lot more obviously.

Borrow money on that and the merry go round starts again with nobody except the fans putting hands in pockets.

Its about time we all realised why rich people have money, they do not spend it.

McColl & Park are testimony to that

I stopped reading this old jakeys blog a while ago. Whatever shreds of credibility he had were finally gone with his backing of Whyte then followed by his pro-TBK rants attacking anyone and everyone else who might be bidders or otherwise not TBK supporters.

He was once an amusing diversion and occasionally came out with a blue tinted journalistic gem. Now he is an embarrassment to the club, the fans and most of all to himself.