sky's description of The Rangers

Skytext headlines ."Scotland"s newest football club" .

These fuckwits spouting pish aswell . So I emailed to say " The Rangers heart maybe hurting , but has never stopped beating ".

You have to realise that a number of bitter tims are involved with sky.............cast your mind back to the Falkirk game when they visited and the remembrance respect was taking place and who ordered the mute to eradicate the shocking behaviour to this countries fallen..........none other than the juice of Caesar.

You have to realise that a number of bitter tims are involved with sky.............cast your mind back to the Falkirk game when they visited and the remembrance respect was taking place and who ordered the mute to eradicate the shocking behaviour to this countries fallen..........none other than the juice of Caesar.

Of course it should have been muted why should those at home paying there respects have to listen to that shite?

The more we bite at things like this, more the more they are winning, let them say what they want, it would only take one trip round ibrox to see our history is all on display...

Go to the dump however and it's all very secretive sweep sweep :rolleyes:

Of course it should have been muted why should those at home paying there respects have to listen to that shite?

The reason you give is acceptable, but the chunt in charge would not have switched off if it had been any other club visiting that day...........there again no requirement to do that if it had been.

Just keep on reminding them all, that as long as they hate us, we are the same as we ever were.

Totally agree . I never want to hear from this day onwards the phrase ' would rather die with our history than live with yours '.....' Long live The Rangers ' or ' The Rangers heart never stopped beating ' should be emblazoned on many a t-shirt from now on to get the message through to our own fans who have even an inkling of doubt .

Just called them to cancel, Got some fella with a familiar accent he asked me why I was cancelling I told him If Sky refuse to recognise my Club and persisit in naming us by the company name instead of the club name as they do with every other club in the world then I refuse to pay a penny to the organisation, he paused for a minute and said , mate I feel the same it's absolutely brutal working in here.

When we played in Bucharest sky had running commentary about "Rangers riots" after many phone calls to them the party line was "sky has a duty to report the news as it happens" and yet months later they never done that with the tims at Falkirk.

It was a tim at the top of sky scotland who made the decision to mute,for no other reason than to try and negate some of the negative publicity that he knew was coming his teams way.

Pisses me off as well. Especially when the described super Ally as Rangers 1st manager. Surely to f*ck once things get back to normal a decent PR department will be put in place to sort the media & show that we aren't taking anymore of thier shite.