1 of 1

Replica Shirt

Rangers TV

Tickets

SPL Fixtures Explained

Sun, Jun 17, 2012

Tweet

by Lindsay Herron

THE SPL are replacing Rangers with "Club 12" in the official list of fixtures for the 2012/13 season which are released tomorrow morning.

The governing body is sticking to the schedule of announcing the matches as planned but have taken the Ibrox men out of the list after the developments of last week which saw Rangers FC change ownership under a newco scenario.

The Sevco consortium headed by Charles Green completed the purchase of the club and its assets last week when HMRC refused to support an exit from administration through CVA.

They are now seeking to transfer the SPL share from the old company - Rangers Football Club plc - to the new company, The Rangers Football Club.

All 12 member clubs need to vote on this application and eight votes are required for Rangers to be playing SPL football next season.

A date for this vote has yet to be set so the SPL have decided to use "Club 12" in their list of fixtures in order to cover all eventualities.

If the transfer of the SPL share is successful then Rangers will assume the "Club 12" fixtures.

The fixtures will be announced at 9am tomorrow.

have they set these fixtures so that Club 12 are away when Declan is at home I wonder

And with Brendan be playing club 12 in the Jan 1st ish fixture?

Of course they will.

Realistically, "Club 12" is us and would need to be in case such situation arises. If it didn't? Nothing matters.

I don't think we'll be in the SPL next season though.

I wonder if club 12 will ever have a home game at the same time of the filth.

I think we Will be playing spl football next season. The only time I would tell them to shove it is if we accept seasons of reduced prize money and points deductions. If green accepts this it would be a huge betrayal of the support. I hope it won't be his decision by the time it needs to be made.

I wonder if club 12 will ever have a home game at the same time of the filth.

I think we Will be playing spl football next season. The only time I would tell them to shove it is if we accept seasons of reduced prize money and points deductions. If green accepts this it would be a huge betrayal of the support. I hope it won't be his decision by the time it needs to be made.

totally agree with this, SPL with sanctions and they wont be getting a coin off me.

totally agree with this, SPL with sanctions and they wont be getting a coin off me.

I already said this in another thread mate. No fucking way am I going to line the pockets of other clubs with my cash.

If this means packing it all in, then so be it.

Sad as that will be.

1339933117' post='1060128467']

next prev SPL Fixtures Explained

1 of 1

Replica Shirt

Rangers TV

Tickets

SPL Fixtures Explained

Sun, Jun 17, 2012

Tweet

by Lindsay Herron

THE SPL are replacing Rangers with "Club 12" in the official list of fixtures for the 2012/13 season which are released tomorrow morning.

The governing body is sticking to the schedule of announcing the matches as planned but have taken the Ibrox men out of the list after the developments of last week which saw Rangers FC change ownership under a newco scenario.

The Sevco consortium headed by Charles Green completed the purchase of the club and its assets last week when HMRC refused to support an exit from administration through CVA.

They are now seeking to transfer the SPL share from the old company - Rangers Football Club plc - to the new company, The Rangers Football Club.

All 12 member clubs need to vote on this application and eight votes are required for Rangers to be playing SPL football next season.

A date for this vote has yet to be set so the SPL have decided to use "Club 12" in their list of fixtures in order to cover all eventualities.

If the transfer of the SPL share is successful then Rangers will assume the "Club 12" fixtures.

The fixtures will be announced at 9am tomorrow.

How does club 12's home/away fixtures compare with Celtic's? And how do they compare with Dundee United's?

spl with sanctions they will not get a penny of my money the scum bastards every last one of them :wanker:s

I agree but what happens when we're at Ibrox does the other team not get half of that money? so the cunts will be getting something, and that to them is better than nothing.