SFA to push for proposed merger of SPL & SFL

CanadianBacon

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I couldn't help wonder what nefarious plans were in store when I spotted in today's Mail On Sunday a report that the SFA are pushing for a merger by the SPL & SFL - within the next couple of weeks if possible (says the report).

Call me a cynical old fool (cries of....well, you know the rest :D) but is it just a mere coincidence that Rangers FC (NewCo) are on the brink of entering the SFL (at whatever level) and that this merger is now a priority? :sherlock:

It would appear that Spew Rear-Gunner and Pedro Slit-Eyes feel our departure from the SPL would leave them helpless in having avenues to further punish or attack us.

One wonders what carrots they'll be offering the larger SFL membership to agree to this dilution of their existing powers. :wanker:

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I couldn't help wonder what nefarious plans were in store when I spotted in today's Mail On Sunday a report that the SFA are pushing for a merger by the SPL & SFL - within the next couple of weeks if possible (says the report).

Call me a cynical old fool (cries of....well, you know the rest :D) but is it just a mere coincidence that Rangers FC (NewCo) are on the brink of entering the SFL (at whatever level) and that this merger is now a priority? :sherlock:

It would appear that Spew Rear-Gunner and Pedro Slit-Eyes feel our departure from the SPL would leave them helpless in having avenues to further punish or attack us.

One wonders what carrots they'll be offering the larger SFL membership to agree to this dilution of their existing powers. :wanker:

It will be to make sure they can punish us even if we are dropped down the leagues.

Maybe they will have " Follow, Follow, we will Follow Rangers" as their new Anthem.

A 2 division Scottish League, why did no-one think of this before?

If they denied Rangers access to the top tier there is a strong posibility Rangers would win access to the top tier (adding to their world record honours collection in the process) at the first attempt.

Probably wouldnt have to shed any more players than is needed, doubt there would be any need for points deductions or cup ban.

Sounds good. :P