Whyte & Olverman could well be on their way to jail.

bunter

just read this article from may 2012 with the claim that Whyte was making up invoices using clip art on a computer,

http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/sport/tom-english-if-this-verdict-stands-it-is-going-to-be-an-indelible-stain-on-the-history-of-rangers-1-2291899

if this is proved to be the case there's a strong strong chance of Whyte going to jail. The maximum term is 10 years for this kind of forgery, struggling to find some kind of precedent on Google but i've heard that this is usually a custodial offence.

If this is true the guy must be seriously off his nut, how could he ever think he would get away with it???? It looks like the more money involved in the forgery governs how severe the penalty is, so whether its 9, 15, 18 or 21 million or whatever theyve worked it out to be this week, it would seem that Whyte and Olverman could well be looking at a stretch for this.

Which of course would be a wee shame for the prick.

I'm sure it said something similar in that SFA report (where we ended up with that transfer ban) about made up invoices that the Olverman guy had never seen before and weren't the same kind that Rangers used?

I think with HMRC looking to investigate individuals Craig Whyte is going to end up doing a lot of time...

this hasnae even started to get ugly yet. this will be the only good bit of this mess, watching that dick trying to squirm his way out of it.

We now have the government pretty much working for us, rooting out the cancer, surely there could well still be people at Ibrox who have had a hand in killing the Oldco? This will go on for years.

You know its weird because when the SFA started their investigation into the goings on at us since Whyte's takeover, I thought yes, some cunt will hang for the way they have ran Rangers

But no, they fined us and fucked us

And to think I defended Whyte with phrases like "he stepped and up paid" blah blah fucking blah

Fuck him and fuck the whole of scotland

just read this article from may 2012 with the claim that Whyte was making up invoices using clip art on a computer,

http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/sport/tom-english-if-this-verdict-stands-it-is-going-to-be-an-indelible-stain-on-the-history-of-rangers-1-2291899

if this is proved to be the case there's a strong strong chance of Whyte going to jail. The maximum term is 10 years for this kind of forgery, struggling to find some kind of precedent on Google but i've heard that this is usually a custodial offence.

If this is true the guy must be seriously off his nut, how could he ever think he would get away with it???? It looks like the more money involved in the forgery governs how severe the penalty is, so whether its 9, 15, 18 or 21 million or whatever theyve worked it out to be this week, it would seem that Whyte and Olverman could well be looking at a stretch for this.

hope he gets fucked up the arse every day he's in there,just like he's done to our beloved club,my hatred for this man knows no bounds :wanker:

it's been proven in court that Gary hithey of Colllyer & Bristow was forgin 'proof of funding' documents which Whyte used to buy the club. It's also transpired that whyte removed the ability of the financial controller to process any invoices over (i think it was £100), and used photoshop to photoshop invoices.

His trail of destruction at Rangers was 1 big criminal enterprise and he should go to jail.

What forgery ?