Rangers Apply to join the SPL

Scottish Premier League has received an application from Charles Green to consider a transfer of Rangers' member share to his new company.

A notice period of 14 days is required before the 12 member clubs can convene to vote on whether to approve the proposal, with an 8-4 majority needed.

The owner of Rangers' share, which is currently administrators Duff and Phelps, is eligible to cast a vote.

SPL secretary Iain Blair said in a statement: "Following the failure of Rangers FC to exit administration via a CVA, we have received an application to register the transfer of their SPL share to a newco.

"Should it be rejected, then another club may be invited to join the SPL for season 2012/13."

If the vote does not go in the newco's favour, Green will be forced to consider an application to join the Scottish Football League, going up against other interested clubs for a vacant spot in the Third Division.

The new company's participation in any league is also dependent on them either being given permission by the Scottish FA to have Rangers' membership of the governing body transferred to them, or a new one being created.

The two week period is farical. Clubs have known this was comign and should be ready to vote ASAP.....these delays make our participation in any league next season far more difficult

Not to mention our club suffering even more because many fans will not renew ST unless the know where and let’s face it IF we will be playing football next season.

But hey The Rangers have not suffered enough from this period some will say…..

Not to mention our club suffering even more because many fans will not renew ST unless the know where and let’s face it IF we will be playing football next season.

But hey The Rangers have not suffered enough from this period some will say…..

Exactly if we are rejected from the SPL and have to apply to the SFL there may be various other clubs apply to join as well. I couldn't see the other SFL clubs turning us down but you never know after these past 4 months.

Another court appearance required to force a quick and just decision, justice delayed is justice denied, I am sure if the fukwits cannot make a decision before 14 days expires the CoS will do it for them, in the interests of all Rangers employees.

On the subject of Rangers employees the silence from wishart is deafening, wonder what the pfa's view is on this 14 day shit, but I won;t hold my breathe waiting to hear it.

Another court appearance required to force a quick and just decision, justice delayed is justice denied, I am sure if the fukwits cannot make a decision before 14 days expires the CoS will do it for them, in the interests of all Rangers employees.

On the subject of Rangers employees the silence from wishart is deafening, wonder what the pfa's view is on this 14 day shit, but I won;t hold my breathe waiting to hear it.

It's 14 days before they can have the vote. That doesn't mean to say that they will have the vote directly after 14 days. They may keep us waiting longer. Although I would imagine they will want this sorted as soon as we do. Any further delays after the 14 days could impact on the start of the season. The thing is with the way we have been royally shafted so far you never know what this shower will do next.

1 Celtic ----------115

2 Hearts ---------- 65

3 Motherwell ------ 62

4 Kilmarnock ------ 56

5 Inverness CT ---- 51

6 Aberdeen ------- 50

7 St Mirren ------- 47

8 St Johnstone ---- 46

9 Hivernian ------- 39

10 Dundee ---------- 31

11 Dundee Unt ------ 30*

12 Ross County ----- 29

Who will forget the record breaking 2012/2013 season where hearts and motherwell showed their ambition by fighting it out for second place to the last day where Hearts overtook Motherwell to the second top spot by beating Aberdeen (6-1) (attendance: 8126), whilst Motherwell were beaten at home infront of over 6000 vocal home and away supporters by two goals to one as Celtic extended their lead at the top despite Michael Higdon scoring his 7th goal of the season to take 'well into a first half lead. A samaras brace however secured a sensational record breaking 115 points for the team and also the European Golden shoe for himself. It's been quite a year for the Euro 2012 winner who added in the post match interview, "I'm very very pleased and happy, I have acheive the top of game after Euros I score 7 goal in one match and this". The Hearts manager Andres Villas-Boas stated after the game that he wishes to continue his success on the pitch in Europe next season with hearts, "Its been a rollercoaster for the support this year and its been an especially tough season after Pauls and Craigs apparent joint suicide in Spain". When Villas-Boas sensationally joined Hearts the club was lingering in 6th position however within 8 matches had drawn level with Motherwell. AVB added, "Despite loosing in the head to head meeting a fortnight ago the team overcame the odds, we are all very happy". Sergejus Fedetovas refused to confirm that AVB will be manager next year due to financial issues within the club.

AT the other end of the table there was a shock upset as all teams changed final position to see Ross County relegated after their first year in the SPL as they lost in the relegation decider against Dundee whilst St Johnstone picked up all their points in a heated standoff in Edinburgh infront of 3126 supporters. United managed to avoid relegation despite their 15 point deduction with a 1-0 win, what the future holds for the club is yet unknown.

It's 14 days before they can have the vote. That doesn't mean to say that they will have the vote directly after 14 days. They may keep us waiting longer. Although I would imagine they will want this sorted as soon as we do. Any further delays after the 14 days could impact on the start of the season. The thing is with the way we have been royally shafted so far you never know what this shower will do next.

A very good reason why we should use the court system and fuck fifa/uefa/spl and the sfa along with murphy.

A very good reason why we should use the court system and fuck fifa/uefa/spl and the sfa along with murphy.

As far as I am aware the 14 day ruling is something that is set out in the rules already. Its not something they have just made up so would probably very difficult to challenge in court.

As far as I am aware the 14 day ruling is something that is set out in the rules already. Its not something they have just made up so would probably very difficult to challenge in court.

Nothing that is unfair or can have a detrimental effect on the future or even survival of a business or individual is unchallengeable in court, the court make a decision for or against you pays your money and you takes your chances, our chances being excellent I would suggest.

Nothing that is unfair or can have a detrimental effect on the future or even survival of a business or individual is unchallengeable in court, the court make a decision for or against you pays your money and you takes your chances, our chances being excellent I would suggest.

If I setup in competition to your business and provided a better product/ service at a better price than you and for whatever reason you couldn't make yourself competitive with me that would have a detrimental effect on the future survival of your business. I'll give you a clue to the courts reaction if you took me there. It would be along the lines of :lol:

Im worried they vote us in.

Then 1 week later, impose sanctions and theres nothing we csn do about it.

We were joking with ourselves we thought theyd offer the sanctions as part of a vote, they will do it the cowardly way.

If I setup in competition to your business and provided a better product/ service at a better price than you and for whatever reason you couldn't make yourself competitive with me that would have a detrimental effect on the future survival of your business. I'll give you a clue to the courts reaction if you took me there. It would be along the lines of :lol:

That was along the same lines as when we kicked their arse for imposing a sanction they didn't have, only it wasn't was it despite those who said we had no chance.

I would call your argument specious and simplistic, but I wouldn't want to give it any credence :lol: Quite apart from the fact that it has nothing whatsoever to do with our situation. (tu)

That was along the same lines as when we kicked their arse for imposing a sanction they didn't have, only it wasn't was it despite those who said we had no chance.

I would call your argument specious and simplistic, but I wouldn't want to give it any credence :lol: Quite apart from the fact that it has nothing whatsoever to do with our situation. (tu)

We 'kicked their arses' because they imposed an illegal sanction on us. In the case of the 14 day ruling they are following the correct rules.

Its called an analogy, try it some time :)

We 'kicked their arses' because they imposed an illegal sanction on us. In the case of the 14 day ruling they are following the correct rules.

Its called an analogy, try it some time :)

That was along the same lines as when we kicked their arse for imposing a sanction they didn't have

Try reading sometimes, your argument would have M'lud reaching for the buckie. (tu)

That was along the same lines as when we kicked their arse for imposing a sanction they didn't have

Try reading sometimes, your argument would have M'lud reaching for the buckie. (tu)

Nail on the head, they didn't have the sanction. In the case of the 14 days rule its not a sanction it's a rule. A rule which is in their rule book regardless of how ridiculous the rule book may be. Your argument for court action against the 14 day rule holds no water or buckie, whatever your preferred tipple may be.

Can you imagine the atmosphere if we are in the SPL next season.

The hatred towards us has always been there but the hatred towards the opposition next season could boil over and make the atmosphere at Ibrox something special again.

Personally i say fuck the SPL and Scottish fitba...i only wish we could ply our trade elsewhere

Exactly if we are rejected from the SPL and have to apply to the SFL there may be various other clubs apply to join as well. I couldn't see the other SFL clubs turning us down but you never know after these past 4 months.

As much as i cant see the other SFL members knocking our application back, surely there is a cut off point. Is there a chance that other clubs are accepted in and there is no space for another team ?. We really need to get some clarification soon.

1 Celtic ----------115

2 Hearts ---------- 65

3 Motherwell ------ 62

4 Kilmarnock ------ 56

5 Inverness CT ---- 51

6 Aberdeen ------- 50

7 St Mirren ------- 47

8 St Johnstone ---- 46

9 Hivernian ------- 39

10 Dundee ---------- 31

11 Dundee Unt ------ 30*

12 Ross County ----- 29

Who will forget the record breaking 2012/2013 season where hearts and motherwell showed their ambition by fighting it out for second place to the last day where Hearts overtook Motherwell to the second top spot by beating Aberdeen (6-1) (attendance: 8126), whilst Motherwell were beaten at home infront of over 6000 vocal home and away supporters by two goals to one as Celtic extended their lead at the top despite Michael Higdon scoring his 7th goal of the season to take 'well into a first half lead. A samaras brace however secured a sensational record breaking 115 points for the team and also the European Golden shoe for himself. It's been quite a year for the Euro 2012 winner who added in the post match interview, "I'm very very pleased and happy, I have acheive the top of game after Euros I score 7 goal in one match and this". The Hearts manager Andres Villas-Boas stated after the game that he wishes to continue his success on the pitch in Europe next season with hearts, "Its been a rollercoaster for the support this year and its been an especially tough season after Pauls and Craigs apparent joint suicide in Spain". When Villas-Boas sensationally joined Hearts the club was lingering in 6th position however within 8 matches had drawn level with Motherwell. AVB added, "Despite loosing in the head to head meeting a fortnight ago the team overcame the odds, we are all very happy". Sergejus Fedetovas refused to confirm that AVB will be manager next year due to financial issues within the club.

AT the other end of the table there was a shock upset as all teams changed final position to see Ross County relegated after their first year in the SPL as they lost in the relegation decider against Dundee whilst St Johnstone picked up all their points in a heated standoff in Edinburgh infront of 3126 supporters. United managed to avoid relegation despite their 15 point deduction with a 1-0 win, what the future holds for the club is yet unknown.

clearly a joke but the maximum amount of points you can get in a season is 114 :lol: