BBC scotland state dual contracts confirmed

It's not confirmed they stated that the dual contracts are suspected to have happened then brought out the specky bald wank and he said its been confirmed and need to convince Rangers to take another illegal punishment by moving the oldco's punishment to the newco.

So unless Chris whatever his last name is has news noone else has or even should be known about I would go with as of now its unconfirmed.

Although further on in their piece it said , disciplinary hearing to be brought against the club..

WTF is it confirmed or not??

BBC misinformation. They have enough evidence to ask questions.

Which when it comes to the SPL and us probably more or less means we'll be found guilty

Although further on in their piece it said , disciplinary hearing to be brought against the club..

You tell us, look at the thread title admin should get it tae fuck. :craphead:

don't know

but what's this "primae facia (or something) case

think it's Latin ...but what's it mean ?

(not trap for tims btw)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18169502

Cfc did not declare ebt payments to sfa/spl. They should also be dragged into this nightmare.

Stealing one car is not ok because your neighbour has stole 100 cars is a good analogy I've seen used about the RFC/cfc ebt dual contracts/non declared payment issue

Prima facie ( /ˈpraɪmə ˈfeɪʃɨ.iː/;[1] from Latin: prīmā faciē) is a Latin expression meaning on its first encounter, first blush, or at first sight. The literal translation would be "at first face" or "at first appearance", from the feminine form of primus ("first") and facies ("face"), both in the ablative case. It is used in modern legal English to signify that on first examination, a matter appears to be self-evident from the facts. In common law jurisdictions, prima facie denotes evidence that – unless rebutted – would be sufficient to prove a particular proposition or fact. The term is used similarly in academic philosophy.

Most legal proceedings require a prima facie case to exist, following which proceedings may then commence to test it, and create a ruling.

:rolleyes:

Fuck the BBC!!!!

OP i'm guessing you are meaning, is it confirmed that we will be punished for these ual contracts?

Clearly, we are being made liable for any punishment if found guilty, but has there actually been a decision as to whether these EBT schemes are illegal?

Yeah we are gonna have to be made liable cos if we don't take acceptance, they will try and strip titles. If wwe don't accept it, then they will tryy not to accept our history. So in effect, they have us exactly where they want us. Looks like we are fucked whatever route we take.

So sanction , what cld they be?:

20 point deduction, some sort of half baked agreement abt transfers and ban from scottish cup for a year (if they let us into SPL) history in tact.

Division three, (no history) carry on and see where you go, but league rules will change away from present situation

I don't see a way our for us, its a fucking mess. A real fucking mess, and its us the fans that's are getting fucked from earhole to arsehole, and I for one wld love to meet the fuckers who took us down this route!

We have infighting, protest marches , but no leadership. According to what the star said today , they HMRC, are gonna start chapping ex plaers door. (Not read it, got told abt it) ... Its just getting fucking worse each morning I wake up

Why can't they just call EGM, get it over and done with ffs. I am struggling to deal with this shite anymore :(

Yeah we are gonna have to be made liable cos if we don't take acceptance, they will try and strip titles. If wwe don't accept it, then they will tryy not to accept our history. So in effect, they have us exactly where they want us. Looks like we are fucked whatever route we take.

So sanction , what cld they be?:

20 point deduction, some sort of half baked agreement abt transfers and ban from scottish cup for a year (if they let us into SPL) history in tact.

Division three, (no history) carry on and see where you go, but league rules will change away from present situation

I don't see a way our for us, its a fucking mess. A real fucking mess, and its us the fans that's are getting fucked from earhole to arsehole, and I for one wld love to meet the fuckers who took us down this route!

We have infighting, protest marches , but no leadership. According to what the star said today , they HMRC, are gonna start chapping ex plaers door. (Not read it, got told abt it) ... Its just getting fucking worse each morning I wake up

Why can't they just call EGM, get it over and done with ffs. I am struggling to deal with this shite anymore :(

A bit OTT, no?

Can anyone confirm to me that we have actually been found guilty of this? Have these contracts been deemed illegal? I know we are liable for the outcome but has the outcome been decided (have I missed it amongst this mess?)

Anyway, chill out. One, 'The Star' - very fucking good. Two, you cannot erase history, history happened, stop listening to Tim conspiracies. Three, grow a pair ;)