Could it Happen?

thebooler

With all this hatred being directed towards our club by fans of other clubs, not to mention the unrelenting attacks on us by the mhedia and the neverending threats, fines and other sanctions from ruling bodies...........................

.............does anybody else genuinely believe we're not far away from seeing our support "take to the streets"?

Things are genuinely getting out of hand now, and the SFA/SPL and other relevant authorities would do well to consider just what they could be creating here.

As I've said many times before, our support is our strength and no matter how hard they batter us, we will always return the serve (if we stick together) and make these people who hate us so much pay for their maltreatment of our club and support.

Im certain we will get to a point when you are right (I know there has been marches so far, but I am sure you are thinking much bigger).

I think we are now in the scenario of bringing the whole house down! Not sure where would be then, but I think its a real possibility now

If we stay in the SPL I can see a return to the 80's with our support being goaded left right and centre (assuming they go to away games).

All out violence isn't far away.

Good point mate.

I won't be involved though. I won't be giving one more penny to any other club now.

We need to rally all the support from fans and family and friends .No away games and stop buying the Record..if you need to check it out do it online give them no more money.Fan power can be good if used in the right way..Also they shud be barred from Ibrox.

With all this hatred being directed towards our club by fans of other clubs, not to mention the unrelenting attacks on us by the mhedia and the neverending threats, fines and other sanctions from ruling bodies...........................

.............does anybody else genuinely believe we're not far away from seeing our support "take to the streets"?

Things are genuinely getting out of hand now, and the SFA/SPL and other relevant authorities would do well to consider just what they could be creating here.

As I've said many times before, our support is our strength and no matter how hard they batter us, we will always return the serve (if we stick together) and make these people who hate us so much pay for their maltreatment of our club and support.

There is no chance of fans doing anything, we can't even agree on how to deal with proposed sanctions or even how to boycott those intent on burying us permanently.