Where now for the RST?

So you're calling for fan unity, yes?

In that case, explain to me how one of your named spokesmen writing a threatening newspaper article calling for the new owner to sell up after 3 days at the club promotes unity? Explain to me how your friend Mark's policy of exckuding any view which doesn't tally with his own fosters this spirt of unity?

Dingwall, a man who makes hisliving selling unofficial Rangers merchandise thus robbing the club of much-needed revenue, is a pisonous influence whose own members hate him. Fan unity would be far better served if he was thrown out of any fans' body

And you don't like gossip? Tough, here come some more. I hear the great Mark has now fallen majorly foul of a much-respected ex-player and ECWC winner. It will be very interesting to see if MD departs from any representative positions in the near future.

it is gossiping though, keep it within the confines of the group and their meetings, instead of placing on message boards for the unwashed too laugh at.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not give Green the steam from my shit never mind money. All he is interested in like whyte before is too try and make money. He is a bit more intelligent than Whyte, however they are still out for the same thing and he doesn't care what state the team is in as long as he makes a profit. McColl is no fool and invests his money wisely he wants a fit and healthy Rangers. He isn't in it for a fast buck, he just wants the team he loves out of the mess they are in.

As for chairmanship of the football team, come on Gordon Smith was tainted getting into bed with Whyte, Walter isn't that daft.

I want a ban on season tickets as it is our only tool as a fan to have a say. green is desperate for our funds and doesn't have the investment needed to run the club efficiently. It would be whyte mark 2.

As for the team pish, don't give me that shit the players would probably join the support as they do not want the uncertainty we have had over the last few years carrying on, which it would with Green.

I will not take back my view that this board is full of contrary wee nomarks who either are jealous of people getting involved with fans groups, or have been banned from FF for some reason.

It is this in fighting that has allowed the support to sit back and allow crooks to wreck Rangers football Club, the support should put aside all their petty shit and try to secure the long term security of the team we are supposed to love.

Firstly I am sure Green and any other individual would be pleased not to have the 'steam from your shit' Do McColl/Park have the funds committed to the running of the club..as per their statement they have helped with acquisition funding and not a peep as to how much and where the money is coming from......could it be season books and share issue hmmmmmmm just like Green then if so...........

You say he is only in this for profit yet you also say that he doesn't care what state the team is in.........now that that would go hand in hand ......better the team more trophies and more prize money. All we have heard is that we need business people............well we have them now! And also Green will make his money on share deals now as you are aware shares can go up or they can go down.......so that brings us back to caring about the team and what businessman does not want to make a profit, has he hidden this....no been up front from day one as to his game plan.

Well your comment on people on this board are no marks and who are the people they are accused of being jealous...you should name names or really keep quiet re this. You mention their 'petty shit' and secure the team..............I cannot see how people not expressing a view can secure the future of the team..............You should as mentioned above name names and unity think you need to have a rethink as to the meaning of this word and then read that post you made above.

I would not give Green the steam from my shit never mind money. All he is interested in like whyte before is too try and make money. He is a bit more intelligent than Whyte, however they are still out for the same thing and he doesn't care what state the team is in as long as he makes a profit. McColl is no fool and invests his money wisely he wants a fit and healthy Rangers. He isn't in it for a fast buck, he just wants the team he loves out of the mess they are in.

As for chairmanship of the football team, come on Gordon Smith was tainted getting into bed with Whyte, Walter isn't that daft.

I want a ban on season tickets as it is our only tool as a fan to have a say. green is desperate for our funds and doesn't have the investment needed to run the club efficiently. It would be whyte mark 2.

As for the team pish, don't give me that shit the players would probably join the support as they do not want the uncertainty we have had over the last few years carrying on, which it would with Green.

I will not take back my view that this board is full of contrary wee nomarks who either are jealous of people getting involved with fans groups, or have been banned from FF for some reason.

It is this in fighting that has allowed the support to sit back and allow crooks to wreck Rangers football Club, the support should put aside all their petty shit and try to secure the long term security of the team we are supposed to love.

Firstly I am sure Green and any other individual would be pleased not to have the 'steam from your shit' Do McColl/Park have the funds committed to the running of the club..as per their statement they have helped with acquisition funding and not a peep as to how much and where the money is coming from......could it be season books and share issue hmmmmmmm just like Green then if so...........

You say he is only in this for profit yet you also say that he doesn't care what state the team is in.........now that that would go hand in hand ......better the team more trophies and more prize money. All we have heard is that we need business people............well we have them now! And also Green will make his money on share deals now as you are aware shares can go up or they can go down.......so that brings us back to caring about the team and what businessman does not want to make a profit, has he hidden this....no been up front from day one as to his game plan.

Well your comment on people on this board are no marks and who are the people they are accused of being jealous...you should name names or really keep quiet re this. You mention their 'petty shit' and secure the team..............I cannot see how people not expressing a view can secure the future of the team..............You should as mentioned above name names and unity think you need to have a rethink as to the meaning of this word and then read that post you made above.

it is gossiping though, keep it within the confines of the group and their meetings, instead of placing on message boards for the unwashed too laugh at.

Mate, if you're seeking to deny Tims the opportunity to read and join in Rangers-related gossip, there's one very simple solution: close down the FF site.

Problem solved overnight. :)

Mate, if you're seeking to deny Tims the opportunity to read and join in Rangers-related gossip, there's one very simple solution: close down the FF site.

Problem solved overnight. :)

You think this board won't have the unwashed also?

I think both should be a bit more secure about membership.

Do you think your "steam of your shite" post fosters unity?

That was made about Green, I don't want him at Rangers as I think he is another whyte who will cause more damage.

So no it is nothing to do with unity, it is to do with getting people in charge at Rangers who care about the club.

(tu)

Apparently, this much-needed unity stops at Charles Green's door.

Green has done more for Rangers (ie saved them from oblivion) than the RST have (ie divided the support)

Well when I say the RST you know who I mean and apologies to all the good Bears in the RST

Green has done more for Rangers (ie saved them from oblivion) than the RST have (ie divided the support)

Well when I say the RST you know who I mean and apologies to all the good Bears in the RST

Feck me I used to read this nonsense about Murray and Whyte.

Some people never learn.

That was made about Green, I don't want him at Rangers as I think he is another whyte who will cause more damage.

So no it is nothing to do with unity, it is to do with getting people in charge at Rangers who care about the club.

Calling for a ban on buying season tickets and calling people with a different view to you "contrary wee nomarks" is hardly going to foster unity and endear you to the wider support

Just because your leader and spokesman doesn't buy a season ticket doesn't mean it should be put forward as a legitimate way of supporting the club

You should stick around this board instead of doing the usual hit and run tactic much preferred by the lackeys

It might open your obvious closed mind to a range of views and not just the spoon fed party line you are used to

So all we need is for the new owner to fuck off and any fan who disagrees with you to shut the fuck up, then we can all be happily unified?

Ok then.

Great another thread bickering like fuck about the RST it will soon be up to 10 pages of the same repetative shite soon enough!

Stop looking to argue with each other ffs and look at how we move forward! A joke of a support at times

Great another thread bickering like fuck about the RST it will soon be up to 10 pages of the same repetative shite soon enough!

Stop looking to argue with each other ffs and look at how we move forward! A joke of a support at times

Stop being a "contrary wee nomark" and get with the programme

;)

Calling for a ban on buying season tickets and calling people with a different view to you "contrary wee nomarks" is hardly going to foster unity and endear you to the wider support

Just because your leader and spokesman doesn't buy a season ticket doesn't mean it should be put forward as a legitimate way of supporting the club

You should stick around this board instead of doing the usual hit and run tactic much preferred by the lackeys

It might open your obvious closed mind to a range of views and not just the spoon fed party line you are used to

I am no fan of Mark, but I am fed up reading pIsh on here ripping apart the RST which at this time is not needed.

My views won't change I want a healthy Rangers, a united support under a new banner and a support that is ready to take the fight to anyone that threatens us as a club in any way. A support that will use all tools (legally, politically and economically) to do so. I am sick to the back teeth of the in fighting and have many times on FF been critical of the motives of the RST (share ownership) and have questioned why we were not as active as say the Man U supporters trust.

So please don't give me the your leader shite! :rolleyes:

I am no fan of Mark, but I am fed up reading pIsh on here ripping apart the RST which at this time is not needed.

My views won't change I want a healthy Rangers, a united support under a new banner and a support that is ready to take the fight to anyone that threatens us as a club in any way. A support that will use all tools (legally, politically and economically) to do so. I am sick to the back teeth of the in fighting and have many times on FF been critical of the motives of the RST (share ownership) and have questioned why we were not as active as say the Man U supporters trust.

So please don't give me the your leader shite! :rolleyes:

Take a wild guess why that might be, mate? :rolleyes:

Ironic that you asked that particular question on FF, don't you think?

My views won't change I want a healthy Rangers, a united support under a new banner and a support that is ready to take the fight to anyone that threatens us as a club in any way. A support that will use all tools (legally, politically and economically) to do so. :

Except buying season tickets?

Take a wild guess why that might be, mate? :rolleyes:

Ironic that you asked that particular question on FF, don't you think?

I have had debates on FF with many who agreed with me and many who didn't but that is what debate is about.

On here though I just see hatred of all things Mark Dingwall and the RST.

The RST come out in support of Walter and McColl, Rangers men through and through, and all we see on here is because mark supports them I won't. :rolleyes:

We then see so called Rangers support backing up yet another asset stripper, for the only Reason it seems to be Mark wants rid of them!

It is petty childish pish.

I have had debates on FF with many who agreed with me and many who didn't but that is what debate is about.

On here though I just see hatred of all things Mark Dingwall and the RST.

The RST come out in support of Walter and McColl, Rangers men through and through, and all we see on here is because mark supports them I won't. :rolleyes:

We then see so called Rangers support backing up yet another asset stripper, for the only Reason it seems to be Mark wants rid of them!

It is petty childish pish.

Can u answer my question at 1008?