QC For spl case

Mick.mcg

'Arsenal's Invincibles' were voted the best EPL side of that ast 20 years down south and they used EBT's. They were not branded as cheats and no one has stripped them of that title. Incidentally, Fredrik Ljungberg payed for that team and collected an EBT. Where was Celtic's outrage when Lennon signed Ljungberg 'a known cheat' by their standards? Double standards doesn't even do it justice.

Have to agree with you BP9, it's looking more and more likely SDM has put a number of skeletons in our cupboards.

I hope Hugh(the grass) Adam is enjoying what he has done to our club just to get back at SDM, it really is a case of "if I can't get what I want then I'll shaft you and all the Rangers fans out there"

Aye - there's not many from the old regime getting left with much credibility and a good number of them should hand their heads in shame and a good number who's head should just hang (metaphorically of course officer)

'Arsenal's Invincibles' were voted the best EPL side of that ast 20 years down south and they used EBT's. They were not branded as cheats and no one has stripped them of that title. Incidentally, Fredrik Ljungberg payed for that team and collected an EBT. Where was Celtic's outrage when Lennon signed Ljungberg 'a known cheat' by their standards? Double standards doesn't even do it justice.

STOP IT - you are falling into the trap of thinking we are in trouble for the EBT scheme - as yet we are not - that case is up before m'learned friends - what we are looking culpable for is the double or side contracts - EBT's not illegal - Double contrcats - illegal!