Forget about people out to get us on this one

Now I know as well how many people hate us so the last thing i'm doing is dismissing that.

There's also no doubt certain people (Liewell) will be pushing for titles to be taken off us.

But that is a big thing to happen, and it wouldn't be able to happen unless there was reason. So while people may take pleasure and want it, the only man that will to blame if titles are taken off the record books is 'Sir' Wanker of David Murray.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:David_Murray-4.jpg:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

I think we all have to portion part of the blame from the Murray era. We all got taken in by it, all enjoyed the great players and never questioned it at the time. Retrospects a great thing retrospectively

I think we all have to portion part of the blame from the Murray era. We all got taken in by it, all enjoyed the great players and never questioned it at the time. Retrospects a great thing retrospectively

Really?

I spent a fair % of the time boycotting due to various Murray crimes against Rangers. Signing the wee tim being the 1st and banning TBB being the last.

I'm taking absolutely no blame for any of this.

I have it on good authority that he is also a closet Tarrier who used to go to the local Papish Chapel in Ayr with his mother Roma when he was a youngster. The Tarrier media are hunting for our scalp at present and then they will turn their attentions to Murray and his crumbling Empire.