Ally's future?

BooBoo2012

After the discussions on here when SWS and his team put in their bid, where it was generally agreed that Ally supported the bid, does this leave him vulnerable to a backlash from Green's consortium?

Ally's been really quiet over the last couple of weeks. Hope it all turns out ok.

McCoist hasn't spoken in favour of the bid, although I've no doubt he backed it privately.

He said that it wasn't right that he got involved, and he would leave it to them to sort out.

After the discussions on here when SWS and his team put in their bid, where it was generally agreed that Ally supported the bid, does this leave him vulnerable to a backlash from Green's consortium?

Ally's been really quiet over the last couple of weeks. Hope it all turns out ok.

:shifty:

Green needs ally, the staff and players need ally

Right now we all need Ally. The only man through this whole thing who has had our intrests first. I also would include the coaching staff like Durrant and some players most noteably Jig in that, but Supers been at the forefront in defending the club and fans.

Don't feed the troll guys. This is FF's latest wheeze to try and encourage Ally and the players to leave.

Incorrect this time. I haven't been on FF for over 2 years, where my user name was BooBoo2009. Basically, if you didn't agree with the clique, your posts were removed or you ended up carded or banned.

Is RM going for the same 'pack' mentality? <cr>

Right now we all need Ally. The only man through this whole thing who has had our intrests first. I also would include the coaching staff like Durrant and some players most noteably Jig in that, but Supers been at the forefront in defending the club and fans.

Totally agree, just feel if ally went, well I darent think about it

Incorrect this time. I haven't been on FF for over 2 years, where my user name was BooBoo2009. Basically, if you didn't agree with the clique, your posts were removed or you ended up carded or banned.

Is RM going for the same 'pack' mentality? <cr>

You'll recieve your initiation questionairre via PM shortly. (tu)

You're already giving out too much personal information.......bad start.

So far, I've shared -

I live in Houston ( a city of 5 million)

I have a de-registered user name on FF

FF admin are a bunch of tossers :wanker:

Hardly narrows the field down much, does it? Even :sherlock: would struggle with that one.

So far, I've shared -

Hardly narrows the field down much, does it? Even :sherlock: would struggle with that one.

Someone in Yankland who realises that football is a game played with a ball and feet and not some game that should more correctly be called handegg. That narrows it down quite a lot. tongue.gif

Is RM going for the same 'pack' mentality? wacko.gif

Dont worry - its common until you get to 10,000 posts - I still get called all sorts of shit on here - but then again I aint above 10,000 yet - just give it time.

So far, I've shared -

Not so fast........

You've also admitted that you're "looking forward" to recieving a PM.

....also, your IP address.

Someone's probably got a gun aimed at you right now (I know, I know........Texas, it's only to be expected, but you get my point). :sherlock: