Time to fight ugly

Recently we have been too concerned with the outcome of the CVA to really bother focusing on the constant attacks on our club from outsiders

Well the CVA is now gone, the old company is liquidated and we now have new owners and a new season on the way, and in my opinion it is now time that the fans start fighting ugly no matter what division we are in.

Every single penny the fans wish to spend on football should go to the club and the club only, ignore everything else to do with scottish football including live games, highlights, phone ins, even the record hotline,

Not one fucking thing about scottish football that isnt Rangers should be given a minute of our time, and not one fucking penny should be given to any other club, fuck them and their "we can do without Rangers" shite

time to go to war with scottish football

I completley agree but it will never happen our support is to divided to many of our fans care more about their own ego's than about Rangers do you see Dingwall giving up his spot in the limelight? or do you see the hundreds of fans who wan't to be able to say they have been to every game or the thousands who go on about "it's a good day out" do you see them deciding to stop no they are to selfish and untill they prove otherwise then I can't see a proper sustained boycott happening.

I completley agree but it will never happen our support is to divided to many of our fans care more about their own ego's than about Rangers do you see Dingwall giving up his spot in the limelight? or do you see the hundreds of fans who wan't to be able to say they have been to every game or the thousands who go on about "it's a good day out" do you see them deciding to stop no they are to selfish and untill they prove otherwise then I can't see a proper sustained boycott happening.

But if we go to the 3 rd division we can still go to away games i for 1 will not be in another football ground except ibrox whilst in spl fuck the lot of them I love going to away games but what other clubs & there fans having been saying about my club will never be forgotten used to get my wee boy the new Scotland strip that's stopped aswell fuck the sfa won't be at Hampden either wankers are trying there best to kill my club no surrender watp

I dont think dundee united really want us demoted. A lot of their fans love to play us and are not really anti rangers. Yes we have a tit as a chairman but can we really change that as its a privately owned club? Go easy my fellow bears .

Other than making us feel better how will that help? We're all pissed off but lashing out isn't always the best policy. I think we need to play the long game. And if we end up in the Third Div is there really any point in taking our anger out on the wee teams? For Rangers to get back to the top were we belong we will need some sort of relationship with other teams and the SFA. We need to do what's best for the club in both the long and short term, let's face it some of our custodians have really let the club down lets not make the same mistake.

Other than making us feel better how will that help? We're all pissed off but lashing out isn't always the best policy. I think we need to play the long game. And if we end up in the Third Div is there really any point in taking our anger out on the wee teams? For Rangers to get back to the top were we belong we will need some sort of relationship with other teams and the SFA. We need to do what's best for the club in both the long and short term, let's face it some of our custodians have really let the club down lets not make the same mistake.

yes some custodians have let us down, but our governing bodies who have benefitted from our successes over the years have simply either stood back, or approached our downed club and stuck the boot right in

yes it is harsh on the wee teams down in div 3 if we end up there, but they will know who is to blame and they can vent their anger at the SFA and SPL

Also remember that not one team has came out and supported our club in this situation, so why should we in turn support them

we are like a wounded animal, and they are backing us into a corner :angry:

Agreed to a certain extent. I have no issue with Killie or I suppose County in the SPL. Still don't think making the wee teams suffer is a good idea, we do need to start making allies and teams in the third will really benefit from our short stay so let's us this to our advantage. By not boycotting the small teams we can bring them onside and as we climb the divisions we'll have more people back on our side. Yes it'll take years but I fear it will take years to get back to where we were anyway.

Also remember that not one team has came out and supported our club in this situation,

Galatasary fans are the only ones I can think of. Says it all really. Hope they draw the tims in Europe.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought JimBeamJunior was asking the booler for a square go. :P

Hahaha....................1st time in ma life av been slagged by some cunt fae Auchinleck.

The Seniors Bowling Team in Auchinleck make the fuckin Taliban look friendly!

Oh aye, and JBJ is spot on wae his OP. Anybody giving their money tae other clubs or the SFA should be hung, drawn & quartered.

yes some custodians have let us down, but our governing bodies who have benefitted from our successes over the years have simply either stood back, or approached our downed club and stuck the boot right in

yes it is harsh on the wee teams down in div 3 if we end up there, but they will know who is to blame and they can vent their anger at the SFA and SPL

Also remember that not one team has came out and supported our club in this situation, so why should we in turn support them

we are like a wounded animal, and they are backing us into a corner :angry:

I'm not too sure about boycotting away games if we're in Div 3 JBJ.

Spread the love....................

Recently we have been too concerned with the outcome of the CVA to really bother focusing on the constant attacks on our club from outsiders

Well the CVA is now gone, the old company is liquidated and we now have new owners and a new season on the way, and in my opinion it is now time that the fans start fighting ugly no matter what division we are in.

Every single penny the fans wish to spend on football should go to the club and the club only, ignore everything else to do with scottish football including live games, highlights, phone ins, even the record hotline,

Not one fucking thing about scottish football that isnt Rangers should be given a minute of our time, and not one fucking penny should be given to any other club, fuck them and their "we can do without Rangers" shite

time to go to war with scottish football

I'm already with you mate. 100%!